Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
SparkleSeas chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Halfway through I got a headache because of the horrible things Vlad was doing to Danny, and my mind trying to picture it all. At the end k actually started praying to Clockwork to save Danny. And I'm an atheist.
SparkleSeas chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
... WHAT THE F*CK!
parisavaldez chapter 30 . 9/26/2016
Damn Paulina, learn to stay in your fucking LANE
parisavaldez chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
mufasa moment
waymaker34 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Ah Paulina. you little whiny bitch
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
B), ,j nmo h h
h,, f hy ,.no. fg .yy u,
553Colinm chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Awesome story but you keep saying dose instead of does
CorinnetheAnime chapter 33 . 8/23/2016
Wow...well, I must say...this was an amazing story! I loved the plot, the character protrayals, and DxS forever! XD Therefore, in terms of following the five elements of a story (character, plot, theme, conflict, and setting), you did a superb job! Not many people could do that!

However, as amazing/intense as the plot and storyline is, your grammar is...well, I'm trying to be nice here...mediocre at best. Now, don't get me wrong! I love the story and it's quite gripping and...just amazing, but while you have that area down, your grammar is...no, it NEEDS some improvement.

Now, this is not a rare problem; everybody (including me) has trouble with grammar from time to time (some of my older stories usually have problems with phrasing...and tense swaps). You're not alone. XD But with that said, to help you improve in that area and make your story even better and more appealing to the reader, I suggest that you either look up websites or a beta reader (such as myself) that deals with the areas of grammar you're struggling with (such as spelling, punctuation, capitalization, questions, commas, sentence structure/phrasing, homophones, etc). Because otherwise, the "mediocre" quality of grammar can easily distract the reader from the story as they're trying to figure out the sentence/sentences.

Other than that, great job, and I will be reading your sequel! ;) Continue on writing, and I hope you have a great day! :D Till next time, CTA out!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
but he is one of those 'slimy vile creatures'...Paulina you close-minded idiot
Ariastella chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Part of me wishes that Vlad had sent some of Danny's blood to his parents. I just think that they should be able to share his secret & if they need to figure it out via such underhanded means, then what can ya do? I mean, at this point, they're at the very least receptive to the thought that not all ghosts are, while maybe not good, then at the very least, not all bad.
Ariastella chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Had it been me, my closing words would've been more like me pointing at the 2 Fenton parents & saying, "Just so you know, if one morning you both wake up with curly mustaches made of sharpie remember... you asked for it."
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Decided to re-read this series... again. It's just as good as I remember it being :D
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
No. Paulina is now on the top of my list of super crazed up human fruitloops.
BLINIX chapter 33 . 6/18/2016
Well, awesome, a full day to read it (Didnt sleep), greath that sam was the mother, dannyxsam 4ever :v

You really made Vlad a monster and the GIW more nazi than ever, looking foward to what will happen in next chapter(sequel)
The Dark TARDIS chapter 28 . 6/16/2016
ok. totally approve of sam being the mother. classics know best. thst said, the whole "you instantly know how to use your powers" thing seems a bit like a short cut. but she did have to fight vlad so I'll let it slide as a necessary excise. OVER ALL: love it! and locking vlad in with dan? bonus points to you for justice.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »