Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 26 . 12/23/2013
What Danny said to Vlad as Dan was crazy scary. I had to read it twice. The GIW don't know what their getting into.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
The GIW need to sit down in a corner and be quiet. Honestly they pack,no punch and there probably gonna start something they can't handle.
madman42 chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait for the sequel!
animefan chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
what? why did you do this? this is a change of view... to those who wouldn't approve. this is a huge challenge. i wonder what new powers they will have and if the other ghosts will help stop this. Danny's identity revealed, Sam trapped in a mother's rule and Dani losing both her parents... good luck in writing and good job.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
Sam makes a great mother:)
The Girl in Grey chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is absolutely without a doubt my fav fanfic ever and I love that you chose Sam as the mother! Can't wait for the sequel :)
Raven Iris chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
this story was amazing i can hardly wait for the sequel to come out. i also like what you did with making sam a half ghost from her little adventure with undergrowth. i've read other fanfictions where Sam is half ghost but none of them were quite what i would consider the best. so I'm impressed with your story and yours is the best I've read so far. so please keep writing and again i can't wait for the sequal. :)
jim89 chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
well that was an amazing ending and set up
the only thing I could see here, you seem to have everyone but the kitchen sink plotting on attack
you have undergrowth, Dan, Dragon guy, GIW, freak show, pauilna and the ghost King
and get that I got one of the bad guys name wrong, but I can never remember how to pronounce it anyways.

that's seven bad guys all planning to attack the same time. This is going to be controlled chaos
of epic proportions. On the upside, maybe some of these enemies will take each other out
before Phantom has to deal with them.

The only downside I can see your plan is it might make the story. Very hard to track it. All of them are coming at us but once. I'm assuming you have a plan

we look forward to the new story
Spyrite Vesta chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
I SO love this story! I can't wait to see more Sam vs. Paulina action! Plus, I'm hoping to see somemore Samantha Phantom. You are a great author!
Azorawing chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Sequel?

O.O -.- O.O

One word: AMAZING. :D
Inviso-Al chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
I am SO excited for the next story! This I one of the first stories I have ever read on fanfiction so thank you for this story. Good luck with the next story!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Beautiful. I love the build up for the next story in this chapter. I really can't wait for the sequel. I'm going to love the suspense.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
Awww, Danny would put his family before the president. Soooo, sweet.
RnB14 chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
WOW... JUST... WOW
kingpariah chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Oh my god... this story is dark as it is with all the problems the characters dealt with. now you're making it even DARKER by adding the majority of danny's worst enemies and alluding to the possibility of an all out war. i can NOT wait for the sequel to be posted. you did an amazing job on the story and the epilogue simply hooks the reader into wanting more. (at least for me it does.) definitely one of the bests stories i've read so far. and i've read a lot. now if only i could write them as well. looking forward to the sequel and any other additions you might make.

signed,