Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
Gaby chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
This story was one of the best I've read! Really great can't wait for Mother of a Phantom! _
animefan chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
ummm the last part is really horrible. can we... you know what? nevermind. its a fanfiction. it will still be cool. just make sure it stays a happy ending and everyone (not those idiots in white or paulina) have a happy ending.
InfectedElite chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Yup. You were playing heavy rain.
InfectedElite chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Were you playing heavy rain while making chapter? By the way, loving the story so far. I'm on chapter 12 and it's one of the better danny phantom fics I've read. Seeing as how I only read fics that dani is in as a important/main character, kinda limits how much I can stand. Anyway, loving the story, keep up the good work champ.
HauntedScythe chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
This story is awesome. You really showed that Danny would do anything for his family. I love this story
zoxy2 chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
oh great your gonna kill people why do authors always have to kill people :( im sensing that paulina's finally kinda just lost it, since she knows she'll never have danny phantom. dani should go to school as phantom just for the fun of it, is dan going to kill dani... god i hope not, dani, and youngblood, should totally be crushes not just friends or rivals. when the ghosts find out about operation steralization, they should attack the humans, and the phantoms have to stop them. poor tucker he's the only none ghost now. ember should totally be an ally, just for the fun of it, and yay more dani moments, plus shes gonna get cujo for a pet, yipee! :) well yea that was a little long, but it was just my reply to some of the littl ebullet points you listed. Oh and can't wait for the mother of phantom, if it's anywhere near as good as daughter of phantom, the wait will be worth the while.
zoxy2 chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
well first things first... man paulina can hold a grudge. i mean really she has got to get over it. love the chapter, although i wish there had been more danny, dani, and sam time, even if it is the epilouge, but whatever it was still totally epic!
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Love love love the story and I can't wait to read more. I am looking forward to reading the next story.
Goodgirl275 chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
And happy holidays to you, too! BTW, Hanukkah started on Thanksgiving, and ended a few days after (8, to be precise) but thank you for the thoughts and positive feelings! Keep up the great work! :-)
toothless20 chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Just wondering, will Sam refer to Undergroth as her farther or any sort of relation to her in her ghost form or not.?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Holy cow! I love danny phantom and have been addicted to his story's lately, you nailed the down right best fan fic ever! I know I sound like I'm exaggerating but pleas don't stop the story's, they are epic, the plot line is intense and I can't wait to see the things you write next! (Thought:
.ember babysitting
.sam under mind control (from freak show story)
.danni constantly pulling pranks on people at school
You don't have to use these but you are a much better writer than me and I wanna see justice to some ideas :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Sounds amazing! I can't wait for the story to come out.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Lovelyness.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 27 . 12/25/2013
That was amazing.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
Lovely, although this has already been said.
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »