Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
Blak-Ice chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
I loved how Danielle looked all sad when she thought she wasn't going to the movies. I loved how Ida is in on the secret. I just loved everything about this chapter. Very nice with the wrapping up of many things here, espeically Danny getting his finger back. REALLY glad he got his finger back. Lol.

Though I'm sad this story is almost over, I look forward to the sequel and more of your great writing. So until next time...
InfiniteReader chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Nice chapter :)
The Prime Writer chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
This has been an awesome story dude, total truth right there dude or dudette. I cannot wait for the sequel, and I hope that you answer all those questions that you've yet to answer. There's so much unresolved material that you need to create a sequel just to answer them all. I think you for concocting this story and I hope that the sequel or sequels are just as epic.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.
Randamwriter chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
WOW. This was a great chapter kinda wish it was not ending so soon can't wait until next update
Chris0602 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Don't tell me that the Secret Service guys are based on Reno and Rude...
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Finally! Dani will get to watch "The Hobbit". Guess we'll wait till Saturday.
crimsonninja117 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Can't wait for sequel!
Fleightfire chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
You story is an inspiration to me and I hope I can achieve something as good as yours
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Love it soo muchh!
Kagome2017 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Forgot to say "Merry Christmas". Hope you have a great holiday.
Kagome2017 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Don't worry, I agree that Sam should be the mother. I don't write stories on fanfiction, but I have an imagination of my own. So I thought about what would happen if somebody else ended up as Danny's girlfriend or the mother of the child. I realized that the story wouldn't even make sense. I love you, I love the story and it's one of the best I've ever read. You are now officially one of my favorite writter.
genni.1234 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Today is the day you said you would update so yay *sigh* i know ... I need a life
KPFAN3617 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
This has to be the best Danny Phantom story I have ever read. It it well writing and very interest plot. I love DannyxSam too! I shipped them as well and having other than Sam be the mother of Danielle wouldn't go well either. I glad you followed what you thought was right and it was an amazing read! It was awesome to see Sam as a Ghost and your explanation to it was s amazing. I can image that happening if they ever decide to bring Back Danny Phantom. I can't wait for the next chapter.
animefan chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
this is better than i expected! this is so cool! i'm guessing their ghost friend is frostbite. good idea!
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
This has been an awesome story. I love how you wrote that Sam still has her ghost powers. I think that was an awesome idea. It also makes sense as well. I can't wait to read the next chapter
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »