Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
kellym01 chapter 34 . 1/13
...how'd u get me hooked on somet I already read...damn you
Winter's Twilight chapter 16 . 1/12
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn! XD. And the Villain has made his move! I wonder how Danny will- no. Never mind. lol. He'll be ticked. XD. Vlad! be ready for a butt-whooping!
Winter's Twilight chapter 15 . 1/12
O-O wow. Vlad wasn't joking when he wanted to ruin Danny's life. err- afterlife... Half-life? *shrug*
Winter's Twilight chapter 14 . 1/12
I think the producers re-edited some of the episodes. I noticed Skulker's voice has been altered dramatically, and Spectra and Ember pretty much share a voice. I'd rather the cartoon coming back than an action movie coz I still remember what happened with The Last Airbender. Parents said it was amazing, but I was bored the entire movie coz there was NOTHING FROM THE CARTOON BESIDES THE PLOT. DX.

I wonder what type Danny's blood is. Maybe Dani's human blood matches her mother's.
Winter's Twilight chapter 13 . 1/12
So the reason The ghosts having children is rare is coz of the GIW? dang! They pretty much ruined the ghosts' chance at having families and being happy. :( They really are the bad guys.
Winter's Twilight chapter 12 . 1/12
Wait- Vlad wanted to keep Dani's mom secret... omg. plz tell me it's not Maddie. That would just be... *shudder* WRONG! XP.
Winter's Twilight chapter 11 . 1/12
This chapter has scarred me for life... ok, not quite. But it came close, lol XD. wait- people's PARENTS are meant to tell their kids this?! O-O My teachers pretty much gathered my entire year level and popped up a projection slide onto the board and expected us to answer questions in front of the entire class! I think I remember a few kids fainting... XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 10 . 1/12
I got up to the part where Clockwork said the conversation would be awkward, and was like "yup! Birds and the Bees, people!" XD.

When The Talk was being said by the Fentons and Clockwork, I could handle it with a tiny bit of giggles here and there. It was when Maddie held up the container that I full-out laughed, and when Danni asked about where babies come from, I pretty much lost it. fell out of my chair laughing and everything. XD.
Gliss Phantom chapter 34 . 1/12
I think you should just leave the story as it is. There are not a lot of mistakes and the gramme is not bad at all.
Winter's Twilight chapter 9 . 1/12
For your ANs, can u space them out so the paragraph is separated into 2 or 3 paragraphs so they're easier to read? I really like reading them, but it's a tad difficult when there's a huge block of black letters clumped together. (not a flame. constructive criticism).

What are the Fentons gonna ask? Will Jazz be able to get Danny out of this one? Will Dani avoid her grandparents forever? Is Dani's mom Sam? Where did Vlad get Danny's DNA? if it was from a brush, then it's a huge possibility that it might be Sam... Wouldn't it be weird if the mom's DNA was Jazz's? OMG. The possibilities are just endless in this Tv show. XD.
AyokoNiles chapter 34 . 1/12
Sup, what u should do is just post it on watt pad, so u won't have to completely delete the original. That way you will still have them.
Winter's Twilight chapter 8 . 1/12
Kudos to that one person brave enough to say Dani's hot! XD. This story has it all! Drama, Suspense, Action, Family. It's awesome! .
Winter's Twilight chapter 7 . 1/12
When Danny was like "Uh-uh. I'm not saying 'what's the worst that could happen?'. Not gonna happen", I was like :') 'They grow up so fast'. XD. But Tucker ended up jinxing it in the end. tsk tsk. XD.
1228248 chapter 34 . 1/12
I like what you did with the aditions, so I will say option 3.
Nlresda123 chapter 34 . 1/12
Are you allowed to make another account and store MOAP there? You can tell people about it on your Profile, Or make a new account and put DOAP there. It would solve a lot of things! Also, this chapter was very good! you had everything perfectly!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »