Reviews for Hidden in the Dark
Venus Heart chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I have been reading this story since it started, and I am totally in love with it. You have a gift for writing, please never give up on it!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
this is getting realllllyyy intense...dude this is gooooooooooddddddd damn I was like OMFGGGGG! Endymion! It was like I was watching my mom's novelas (soap operas) shiiiittt this is gooooooooodddddddd damn the last chapter still makes me cry... fuccckfuck this is like brilliant I cant stop cursing (its a habit when something wonderful or bad happens I do that in this case WONDERFUL) okay so you know how good it is? It's...
SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPEALAD OUS man, I love doung that :)
kbtjmandy chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
Dun dun dunnn...awesome chapter. Wonder what will happen next? So hard for chibi usa to do what she did. Keep up the work. :)
kia chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
please! Usagi, please! just got some reason in your mind!
kia chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
oh my! i gotta tears in my eyes specially with the death of venus's child; please update soon.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
...I've never been good with death scenes like when Pluto died...I yelled at my computer cuz I was reading that part of the manga online I was like "Nooooooooo! Puuuuuuuu-chaaaaannnnn! NOOOOO WHY'D YOU DIE?!" and I was at school...XD So...Endymion should've watched NBC soaps in his closet Im sure that's something Yaten or Haruka would say that and everyone would be like '...that's true. With some ice cream and the When Your Gone song by Avril Lavinge. That would've worked too.' Omg I lovveee that song... right now when I was reading this I was listening to Mine by Taylor Swift and I thought stop singing Taylor! It made everything weird... poor Miya-chan...sniff sniff and Gin ps Gin is a cute name! Sooo cute!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Your so...Beryl! More, dont stop damnit! Dont! MOREEEE! Like NOWWW! Miya...*SOBSSSSS* Sniff...the SM story reminded me of King Arthur and the Round Table a bit like Mamoru-Arthur Seiya-Lancelot Usagi-Guineve. And omfg... MOOORRREEE! I can't describe how BLOWN AWAY I AM! Beryl, your a genius. How'd you come up with it?! Your some sorcerer...like really, have you ever written anything other than fanfics? If not you should, you know explore your awesome skills I'd lovvveee to read more of what you got.
-Luna
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
:O wahhhhhhhhhhh I guess your not beryl anynore...too bad yoy still aee hehe! TUXEDO KAMEN! imn sure usa can't move on from him that fast though even with seiya, they've been through a lot I meanb if I were her when the rose came I would've been... haunted... you know? Wonderful chapter
kbtjmandy chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Loved this chapter and I figured parents were someone else. Wow! Keep up the work.
twistedillusions chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
Omgggg. so addicting! Love the suspense and idea of this story as a whole!
can't wait for more chapters
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Seiyaaaa! I just think he's sweet and cute right now. Yay for sweet and cutness! I have a question, before you write do you say:
Hoshi Star Power! Make Up!
Is that why you've got such good writing? Cuz you've got powers? Hmm...Im on to you.
I still don't get it but Im just... slow I guess. I'll just reread it. Hmm...I wonder who she's the daughter of then. In the beginning of this chap I was like She's Sei-chan's baby! And then I thought Nevermind...
So I know they all really aren't her uncles and aunts (how would that be possible?) but it's tricky trying to figure it out...darn. It'll be revealed soon won't it? Hope so...until then Im gonna call you Beryl. Sorry but I just like calling you that. Hmm...why is Luna the only one who knows (ya don't answer that I already know.)? Dam-n I wish I were a cat...she's got it all. Yaten, knowing anything and everything, she can turn into a human, and you know what how is she not dead yet? I know cats get 9 lives but come on! She's like a gazillion years old! And when she's human she looks goooood. GOOOOODDDD! I wish I were Luna... ps that question with hoshi powers, I meant to ask 2 chaps ago
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHH! Your evil! Your your...Beryl! No...but tell ussss! Im dying...like Mamoru in his closet (couldnt resist) wahh! Gin! *sob cry sob* I think I know now! Okay, soooo Mamoru and Usagi you know got friendly and made ChibiUsa but Usagi realized she loved Seiya and both Mamoru and Seiya were okay with...'sharing' XD and Miya was born (uh before ChibiUsa) okay so Gin is like...either Mamoru's or Seiya's baby (most likely Seiya) ORRRRR Stay with me here, Prince Demande from an alternative world came and banged Usagi and all 3 of them decided to 'share' so Gin is his kid! I kept thinking that when I was reading HAD to get it out. Okay...no. Helllll no. Am I close? XD I bet you I guessed it exactly right. You should write like... parodies at the end of the chapter I once read a romance/drama fic that did that at the ending of every chapter they were really funny they were like 'what if's' you know or just messed up the dialogue in funny ways but you should try it see what happens. And happy V-Day! Let me correct myself, Sailor V-Day :)
Nonirue chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I read all 17 chapter and I am so curious about Miya.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
im guessing Myia is Seiya's and Usa's forbidden child but a loved one maybe...? Or possibly Yaten's and Minako's... hmmm...
Who is he I wonder...I still cant figure that out...grr... but still great chapter really interesting :)
kbtjmandy chapter 17 . 2/10/2013