Reviews for Hidden in the Dark
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
*GASPPPPP* Your...great! I love how their all so in character and I love Yaten! Especially when he called Seiya a baka XD good one. This is really good like really epic! It always leaves me wanting more, your so awesome -
ArtemisMM chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Hmm...so is Mamoru that evil guy? And why didnt Cosmos -wait this is following the anime only? But still this is so suspenseful! More! Your great
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This is really good! Update soon!
ArtemisMM chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god! This is so interesting! Why end it?! I had like...TONS of guesses for her parents but none seemed to fit here:
Seiya&Usagi no cuz Small Lady
Seiya&Kakyuu no way in hell
Seiya&Yaten Um...green eyes? But of course not.
Usagi&Mamoru okay it would be really obvious if she was there kid so no...
I love how the Starlights have some Sera Myu in 'em it's cute and funny! -
So Usagi will be with Mamoru I can tell but will there be a secret romance between her and Seiya? Or maybe the unrequited love of Seiya and Usagi's mixed feelings? I like Usagi with Mamoru and also with Seiya so none of them bother me but they make me want more of the story it's really good! And is the guy Demande?! Or maybe Endo or some dark version of Endymion? I dont know...and will this have Cosmos? So many questions...
ArtemisMM chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hmm...interesting I like it. Well done. This girl...her parents? Their senshi so Neptune and Uranus? This'll be good update soon! It was abit susepenceful not knowing who this girl is...it makes me want to read more like alot more. This is good and what does the honorific she used for Pluto mean? Good job and if you wanna contact me Im Artemis the Moon Maiden I like PMs so whenever you want.
- More please!