Reviews for Power of the Primera
helkil chapter 13 . 1h ago
This might do to the fact that I haven't read much of this story yet but I would like it if it would touch up on the relationship between their and him
AWESOME YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Gunreal chapter 16 . 2/16
So much for a powerfull ichigo,idiot...
amerdism chapter 16 . 1/10
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
You know you just made ichigo weaker right? Because espadas are weaker then vasto lordes
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Pls update I really like this story
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Damn you! Update dammit! You can't just drop it there and I don't give a fuk how busy you are! UPDATE TO SATISFY YOUR READERS!
Zanthraxone chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
OH YEAH.
Great chapter and I love the kido you made up not for what it did but that it brought out Ichigo's Anger heehee.
I'm guessing that in the next chapter you will be planning on Ichigo to try and attack them and Isshin is going to defend them. I'm curious how that will turn out if that is what is in store. I'm also looking forward to whenever you do have Ichigo Release his Resurrection.
I would love to help you beta or give you a few ideas if you are interested.
Zanthraxone chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Wow.
Great fight with Tatsuki I believe that the zanpakuto you have given her fits her well. As much as I know that Nel will be back i'm extremely excited to see the outcome of what will happen when Ichigo finds out about what happened. heehee.
Also I like the fact that you have Ichigo going to get Grimmjow and I think that will be another good outcome to see. Great chapter and I'm on to the next.
Zanthraxone chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I had downloaded this story at the 13th chapter mark and just wanted to say that I'm so glad I reread it and decided to hunt and see if you had updated since then. I'm so glad to see that you have. I look forward to catching up to the latest chapter and more. I love how you have Ichigo in this story and I really enjoy it. I have always like the concept of 1. Ichigo as a hollow & 2. One of my favorite pairings are Ichigo & Tia. I am curious however what is to come for Ichigo & Unohana and what that particular little tidbit will bring.
Good luck in your future chapters and I look forward to them.
Fish On stick chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Please update this story it's excellent I need more!
SignDowny chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
I REEAALLY want you to continue this story. It's simply too good to just be abandoned.
cg037 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
It'a a good story and continue with the good work :)
HALLIBEL chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
still no continue :-(
Ezakike chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
I love it! Also, if you haven't decided on Ichigo's release form, I have an idea that you might like. You can take his berserk form from when he fights Ulquiora(your vasto lordes description of Ichigo) and add the tail from his berserk form from when he fights the visards. He could use his tail to grab, attack, and block considering his hiori's( skin( sorry i don't know how to spell it)) strength and his regenerative capability.