Reviews for Power of the Primera
Korog the Oversoul chapter 5 . 1/27
Well THIS is intriguing.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 4 . 1/27
*Moans sadly* No Ichi harem? that kind of stinks.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 3 . 1/27
I kind of wish Grimmjow was stronger than Nnoitra. Also you do know that while it at first seems the espada rank 1 to 10, it is actually 0 to 9? Also will Ichigo have a Segunda Etapa? Do you think Grimmjow is stronger than Mila Rose? I think there should be more Grimmjow Mila Rose pairings, as well as Ggio Mila Rose pairings.
Aracus92 chapter 16 . 1/27
You Know you are a truly horrible author when your story is this good built up a beautiful crescendo, and then leave it on a cliffhanger like this, for several years! Please continue this story! Pretty please!?
luissz chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
No! Why did you stop here! This story is so freaking good, for all that is holy please continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
This is by far one of the best espada ichigo stories, I have read. Hoping you would restart it again.
acu chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
This story is great, when are you going to continue it?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Dawww! How sweet. Good chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Good story so far! I'm really enjoying it!
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
this story is freaking kick ass. love the changes to ichigos background. cant wait for mpore confrontations between him and the shinigami
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
This has been the best book I've been reading so far, I hope the next chapter will come out because it showed that this story hasn't been updated since 2013, so please keep writing it is a really good book and I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Alph4wolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
One question: why did you stop this story?
Kragh50 chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
hope you will continue this story
helkil chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
I take most of what I said back I love it still
helkil chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
This might do to the fact that I haven't read much of this story yet but I would like it if it would touch up on the relationship between their and him