Reviews for Season of the wolves
amcke1991 chapter 38 . 9/28/2019
This is such a good story! And I loved the cliffhanger at the end. Dun dun dunnn
brightflare chapter 38 . 5/14/2019
Great story, would love to read a sequel if you ever write one!
Des chapter 38 . 12/29/2018
The story was great! I wish you would write more!
au courant chapter 38 . 9/9/2018
It's been a while but I came back and rereading your stories and falling in love all over again. Please keep writing
Emily81802 chapter 38 . 12/24/2017
Great story! I dont ship kennett but i dont hate them but i am always interested how they get together in most stories but didnt really care about their interactions with each other in this story sorry! But either way i loved the story!
withyouandthemoon chapter 37 . 8/7/2017
I love this! It's actually the first multi-chapter werewolf!Klaroline fic I've ever read and I'm so satiated and inspired at the same time. You've definitely left me wanting for more, lol. All of the wolf parts in the story really got me THE feelings. I could read about them hunting and running and frolicking in the snow all day!
It's amazing how you handled this story, which is based on an antsier mood than usual in my opinion. I'm fascinated by the way you portrayed both characters towards a darker side. They are flawed and wounded and their relationship is gut-wrenchingly twisted and yet I still root for them sooooo much!
Also a lot of the details in this story are so beautifully written they've left a long-lasting image in my mind I can't help revisiting from time to time. Like when Caroline discovered the love letters Klaus collected through the years and it was so bitter sweet that she understood him to his core and knew what drove her away was simultaneously what lured her in. And Klaus' letter after the first time they had sex, where he so randomly mentioned the wrinkling of her nose. That scene was absolutely sweet to no end and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Oh and don't forget the part where they were on the phone and looked at the moon together! I mean, MOOOOOOD!
Again, thank you for the great work! It was such an enjoyable ride.
saraaaa chapter 23 . 3/26/2017
love this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
"I'm not a black wolf. I'm a white one, and I'm his mate"

"Yes the mate he constantly hurt in just about every chapter, and who was cheated on. But that's okay, the fates decided I'm his mate, so everything he does to me is alright."

My God Care you are an absolute doormat and punching bag in this story. If you don't actually make him work for it and beg your forgiveness after all the shit he did to you, I'm gonna scream. .
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
So the moral of this story is..emotional abuse is okay?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
So this entire thing is just "Abuse Caroline: The Story?"

Whatever gets you off, I guess. .
saraaaa chapter 38 . 3/30/2016
such an amazing story loved all the characters loved henrik so much so cute
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
I just finished re-reading this and I still love it and keep on loving it more and more 3
anon chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Honestly, I cannot stand this Caroline (no offence (:). I despise the way Klaus screws everything up and she at the end of the day tells him that she's waiting. I understand the pain he's been through, but the amount of times she's forgiven him...I don't know whether to commend her for her strength or to whack her over the head. Nevertheless, amazing writing :)
sososhort84 chapter 37 . 3/14/2015
Loved your story. Read from start to finish over this past week.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I will admit that I love that Kol and Bonnie have already had a weekend affair in the past. And even if she is going to play 'hard to get', she still wants him! lol.

I also love that Henrik is in this story and that Kol and him are close and that they look so much a like.

I don't really like that Hayley is a half sibling to the Mikaelson's, but its very different! I love how Kol and Henrik seem to hate her.