Reviews for Season of the wolves
saraaaa chapter 23 . 3/26
love this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
"I'm not a black wolf. I'm a white one, and I'm his mate"

"Yes the mate he constantly hurt in just about every chapter, and who was cheated on. But that's okay, the fates decided I'm his mate, so everything he does to me is alright."

My God Care you are an absolute doormat and punching bag in this story. If you don't actually make him work for it and beg your forgiveness after all the shit he did to you, I'm gonna scream. .
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
So the moral of this story is..emotional abuse is okay?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
So this entire thing is just "Abuse Caroline: The Story?"

Whatever gets you off, I guess. .
saraaaa chapter 38 . 3/30/2016
such an amazing story loved all the characters loved henrik so much so cute
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
I just finished re-reading this and I still love it and keep on loving it more and more 3
anon chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Honestly, I cannot stand this Caroline (no offence (:). I despise the way Klaus screws everything up and she at the end of the day tells him that she's waiting. I understand the pain he's been through, but the amount of times she's forgiven him...I don't know whether to commend her for her strength or to whack her over the head. Nevertheless, amazing writing :)
sososhort84 chapter 37 . 3/14/2015
Loved your story. Read from start to finish over this past week.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I will admit that I love that Kol and Bonnie have already had a weekend affair in the past. And even if she is going to play 'hard to get', she still wants him! lol.

I also love that Henrik is in this story and that Kol and him are close and that they look so much a like.

I don't really like that Hayley is a half sibling to the Mikaelson's, but its very different! I love how Kol and Henrik seem to hate her.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
April death is so unfair … I would have preferred Kol dead and her still living in this story … I mean she is so much more useful and she kind of deserved a chance …
Lawsy89 chapter 37 . 10/21/2014
Amazing!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
Klaroline happy and in love is a perfect conclusion for them.
Bonnie and Kol, April and Elijah, Henrik and Kat are all deserving of the happiness they have found.
I am so betting on Damon and Rebekah finding their own long overdue love and happiness together should you find your way back with a part two this story.
I knew Silas wasn't dead or gone, but to entrench himself once again in Klaroline and the family's lives shows some real balls.
Thanks you for sharing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
YaY Caroline made back to Klaus and Silas has been thwarted this time around!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
Loved that little non-bonding moment b/t Klaus and Stefan.
Luka was right to confess and he better take his second chance to heart or Klaus will have it!
It's only right that Rebekah get her dibs in on Silas too. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
I am loving Damon and Rebekah! April thought she was going to get away with whatever she was planning, but she should've known better living in MF all this time!
On the fence about Abby, but Bonnie is happy and in need of her help so I'm good. lol
Thank goodness Elijah returned just when his little brother needed him the most.