Reviews for Season of the wolves
anon chapter 19 . 4/3
Honestly, I cannot stand this Caroline (no offence (:). I despise the way Klaus screws everything up and she at the end of the day tells him that she's waiting. I understand the pain he's been through, but the amount of times she's forgiven him...I don't know whether to commend her for her strength or to whack her over the head. Nevertheless, amazing writing :)
sososhort84 chapter 37 . 3/14
Loved your story. Read from start to finish over this past week.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 2/18
I will admit that I love that Kol and Bonnie have already had a weekend affair in the past. And even if she is going to play 'hard to get', she still wants him! lol.

I also love that Henrik is in this story and that Kol and him are close and that they look so much a like.

I don't really like that Hayley is a half sibling to the Mikaelson's, but its very different! I love how Kol and Henrik seem to hate her.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
April death is so unfair … I would have preferred Kol dead and her still living in this story … I mean she is so much more useful and she kind of deserved a chance …
Lawsy89 chapter 37 . 10/21/2014
Amazing!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
Klaroline happy and in love is a perfect conclusion for them.
Bonnie and Kol, April and Elijah, Henrik and Kat are all deserving of the happiness they have found.
I am so betting on Damon and Rebekah finding their own long overdue love and happiness together should you find your way back with a part two this story.
I knew Silas wasn't dead or gone, but to entrench himself once again in Klaroline and the family's lives shows some real balls.
Thanks you for sharing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
YaY Caroline made back to Klaus and Silas has been thwarted this time around!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
Loved that little non-bonding moment b/t Klaus and Stefan.
Luka was right to confess and he better take his second chance to heart or Klaus will have it!
It's only right that Rebekah get her dibs in on Silas too. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
I am loving Damon and Rebekah! April thought she was going to get away with whatever she was planning, but she should've known better living in MF all this time!
On the fence about Abby, but Bonnie is happy and in need of her help so I'm good. lol
Thank goodness Elijah returned just when his little brother needed him the most.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
Doesn't Caroline know that you aren't suppose to go chasing what you can't see! Glad Klaus got his blood in her now Silas doesn't have the upper hand.
Feel bad for Stefan, but feel worse for Rebekah b/c something tells me Stefan isn't going to feel the same way she feels about him?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 32 . 10/16/2014
That Silas is one slippery fella!
Freakin' Luka. I know he wants Lexie back, but to betray everyone. That's just wrong and Lexie wouldn't want him to do that!
I'm really liking the Damon and Rebekah dynamic too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
Elijah always had a burden to bear, sadly it was himself.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
Elijah and Klaus totally forgot that Caroline has a say in this too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
I'm hoping that Klaroline are pregnant. This would definitely seal their bond and love for one another even more.
Poor Rebekah, but I think she'll survive Silas?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
Oh hell. Poor Rebekah when she finds out it wasn't Stefan she was actually with all this time. Caroline isn't safe at all now.
Hopefully Kol figures out what is going on with Bonnie?
Henrik and Kat find a little happiness. They better hold onto it with everything they got!