Reviews for Ripe Old Age
Divawannabe24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I liked this story. I found Alias Smith and Jones on the western channel on Direct TV last night. One of my favorite westerns.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Haha! Loved this!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cute!
moonshadowzz chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I would have LOVED to receive an invitation...what fun! I was picturing the whole gang of us attending that lecture and along with all your wonderful descriptions I don't think the smile ever once left my face!
You had some great lines but I think my most fav was the whole paragraph that dealt with the Kid's quick draw...sigh (if only to see it in person).
And yes, you were rapidly depleting the supply of descriptive words for the dark-haired one, but that's perfectly fine, I'm sure.
Loved the "discussion" at the end...although I'm afraid that I must side with Heyes on the name order, because "H" does come before both "J" and "K", so either way, he's on the losing end of that arguement :-)
Looking forward to more (if this is an example of what you write when you're bored...we are in for some awesome writing, lol)
Keays chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Yes, okay. A little bit of whimsical fun is, well-fun! I like how you throw in the occasional comment to the reader; makes us all feel like one big happy family, which I suppose we are.
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very clever and fun story, you made me LOL. I loved the line about the cook getting shot for too much salt. If that happened now, nobody would get to eat out. I am disappointed I didn't get to attend that particular lecture. Thanks for the laugh!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL! I love this! I really did laugh my way through! :D I must say,Heyes is right Kid,his name sounds better in front of yours! ;)
HannaHeyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was cute! Gave me a laugh before bed. Thanks :)
CollieandShire chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was great! I loved it! I once had to write a story for school about going to the land of writers, and I added in the Ring of Stones from Brave as the place that transports you to where all of your characters are. . It was so much fun.
Anyways I love your humor and your style, and I will definitely keep reviewing when you put more stuff up. Keep writing! I'll keep reading as much as I can! And I'll review whatever I read!

-Shire from CollieandShire