Reviews for Save Our World
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 9/22
Please please please update soon as you can. I need the next chapter, both stories are really good so far and I look forward to the final battle
Why do people always abandon the coolest fanfics
Johnny chapter 2 . 7/31
This sounds like it is going to be very interesting I hope you keep up the good work. You could become an auther some Day your work it is truly amazing. I didnt think Anybody could write something so buetiful it is truly a work of art. Thank you for writing this Alice.
Grace Wasson chapter 2 . 7/24
Hi umm I always loved reading fanfic but could never find a good story until your previous and this one and I know it’s a long shot seen as it’s been over five years but I would like it if you updated this story. Thanks.
Wow! This story has been amazing so far! I've recently stared this and it was so good it only took me a day to finish it. I hope you keep writing and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks Lady Alice for this amazing story!
ppppp chapter 2 . 7/1
Remember, in your last series, you offered virtual cookies to reviewers? I'm gonna be more demanding. I WANT A VIRTUAL BLUE COOKIE
the real narnia chapter 2 . 5/7
Wow. I'm really liking this story. I hope you decide to continue it. I know you haven't updated in forever but I really want to see how this turns out. I hope the next chapter is up soon! I can't wait to read it. Happy writing! :
DConan010 chapter 1 . 4/24
Are you alive? I'm getting concerned over here
Lydia2210 chapter 2 . 1/28
Please update!
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS
I NEED MORE

HELLO?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
RIGHT, CAN I ASK WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTERS COMING OUT, SORRY BUT I NEED MORE OF THIS FLUFFY ALEX PERSON
Snakeruler858 chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
This is an interesting story I am unsure if it will continue or not but I truly hope it does continue.
Nocturnal's shroud chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
Well I'm depressed why's it not got another chapter it's been around 5 years
XxEnderBotxX chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
Please updated!
WHITEY chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
Alex definatly needs to be one of the main characters or she has to play an important role. Showing us WOMAN POWER!