Reviews for His Majesty
Maddy chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
I love this fanfic plz update unless that waz the end but it only ended with finn saying "hey guys" so plzz do more :)
guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
pls make a sequel about it
HelloPhilippines13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
your story is amazing and i wish it should longer but i would be looking forward to is sequel
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
there will be epilogue of this epilogue? D:
Valenis chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Great Story so far! I must say this is a very intriguing concept, having Finn caught between two worlds. I also really like how you implemented some foreshadowing into the story; I don't usually see that sort of literary tool used in fanfic. I'm looking forward to future entries in this story to see how it plays out for Finn.
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Let's hope that basillisks are the normal ones, they're not so touhg.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
pretty cool chapter. Not too many things happened but it did set up for an epic fight next chapter.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Ok, thanks for the update. I think you are doing a good job at portraying finn but i think you mafe them friends too fast. I mean, it was good but as soon as she felt comforted by him, they became too good a friends you know. Them becoming friends kike that felt normal to me but now she seems too trusting of the stranger that she was shooting arrows at not even a few paragraphs ago. It was a good chapter, and i hope you continue. I have seen too many a great story cut short so please continue.
kameron.wiegman chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
this is a very good story keep up the good work i wish they like made this into a movie cuz i mean theres nothing bad in it but nevermind that keep making these story ive read tons of fafics and sofar this is my favorite great job really
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This story is turning out pretty epic. "he who cheats death have earned life" best line ever. Seriously, this is turning out awesome. Please continue.
Glenn Leider chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
An interesting adventure so far. Never seen so many "humans" in an Adventure Time story, though I'm not 100% convinced they really are humans. You seem to think that PB and FP are jealous of each other like in "All the Little People." Though as you promised, a minor side point. Interested in seeing what develops from here.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I dont know what to say, just really looking forward to how this story is going to play out.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Please continue, i like it and all except for flame princess name. Sounds like a dudes name. Aside from that, love the story.