Reviews for Exit Lights
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
My, I hadn't expected Mokuba to turn on his brother like that. I wonder how that stolen information is going to be used.
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
that fucking title

wow this was great nice use of imagery
Crystia chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
UWAHHH, poor Mahaad! :O

...Cool idea, though. :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I wonder how Mahaad ties into all of this.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I really cannot say enough that's good about this. There's only one bad thing: there isn't *enough* of it. It's absolutely delicious and pulled me in from the very beginning and everything that happened made me want to read more...and then I got to the end and there wasn't anymore.

This is beyond incredible. I wish I could be a bit more coherent, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Crystia chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hey, this was cool. It was interesting to read the repurcussions if Marik had won the final duel in battle city.

The description was good, the plot was unique, easy-to-follow pacing...overall, nicely done.

I secretly really liked how you included the motorcycle gang. There aren't many fics with those guys, but I'm a bit fond of them. XD

Concrit? I think some of the paragraphs, especially at the beginning, could be split up...Admittedly, though, that might just be me acting self-centered since it's hard for me to keep my place when reading on a computer (scrolling). -.-; Ah well, you can always just ignore this. P:

Anyway, thanks for posting! I enjoyed the read. :)