Reviews for Thorin's Bubble Bath
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
XD XD
MagicJediElf chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OMG! How did come up with that- it is HILARIOUS!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Very funny.
T.A.R.D.I.S.of.the.Doctor chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This made me laugh! The image of Thorin in a bubble bath was just too much. :D Congrats on an awesome story.
taikuus chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Dude, dude, this is so hilarious. I love humor stories about Thorin because he's such a serious character that it's so funny to make fun of him or put him in a ridiculous situation. Poor Uncle Thorin, having his relaxing bath time ruined by Kili, ha ha ha!
Lady Adrielwyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I just died of laughter reading this! Very well written and absolutely hilarious, I will be sharing this with my best friend who reads fan fic with me, tonight. The only thing I would say is that it got a bit confusing telling who was talking or which of the brother's you were talking about. But I just loved this. Thanks for sharing!
SilverWind13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hehe! Nice story! Reminds me of a picture I saw on Pinterest where Thorin has his arms around the boys and they are smiling up at him and he says, "Boys, we're having a great adventure full of danger and stuff... So tell NOTHING to your mother!" That was the first thing I thought of when I read this!
Shadowdancer125 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Haha :D This cheered up my day! :D
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD ROFL Oooh Oooh Oooh... Thats just too good! LOL I cant believe it! Aahhhh... Thorin... Bubble baths... Kili... Oh poor Kili!
mordork2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love it and the pic had me in tears of laughter before I even read the story
OldiesGhost chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That is hilarious. A good little story. Although I think I'd be more scared of my mom.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is amazingly funny, I hope you will write more story's like this soon :)
Italian Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh gosh, I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. The concept! XD
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love you. That was fantastic xD
Utterly fantastic.
kataz chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LMAO! This was perfect! Absolutely loved your description of Thorin!