Reviews for Give Your Heart A Break
tyler-ann chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Really good! Please keep writing, maybe mr. Todd finally falls for mrs. Lovett. Please keep doing these, they're really good
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Aww *fangirls a little* this was a cute chapter (excluding the fact that they had to grind and bake Turpin but still cute ;) ) can't wait for the next chapter
Guardian of the Pack chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I like it so far. Please continue! Your writing is wonderful.
dionne dance chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Glad the judge is safely tucked away in a pie!
TheNugget chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I'm sooo happy you kept the focus on Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett! Even though killing Turpin is the main focus of the original story, you didn't let that overrule yours :D Kudos!
Please don't give up! This is seriously one of the best Toddett's I've read; I REALLY want to see how it progresses! D:
But don't rush!...keep it at the steady pace you have mastered (:
LOVE this story!
dionne dance chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
This was funny! Is he so helpless that he can't clean up and take care of one mess?
Redejeka chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
You gotta continue this :))
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Keep. Writing. Pleeeeease! I love this story and I really hope you continue.
NellieLovett15 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww, this is so good. I love this story, it kinda reminds me of a role play I've been doing with my friend hehe. Poor Nellie, come on Sweeney, open your heart a little help her, come on XDDDD so good though, very well written. I've posted two fanfics of Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett on here too but its in the musical category, I didn't know there were too categories for Sweeney but anyways, if you got time you could check them out hehe. I look forward to reading more of this as well, good job.
Have a good day! :)
Batgirl89 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
LOVE this story, keep going! :D
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
SWEENEY TODD?! Get back here! Lol the end of this chapter was sweet though :) please update soon!
TheNugget chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I really love that you're taking time with it! In most Sweenett stories, I've noticed that people make Sweeney change right from the beginning. It's nice that we'll be able to see a more realistic version of the way it would be if they fell in love (: Please continue!
Redejeka chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Poor Mrs Lovett! Can't wait til the next chapter!
Redejeka chapter 3 . 1/20/2013