Reviews for Ghosts That We Knew
Israali Kotetsu chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Ooooooooo, he liiiiiiiikes her! ;)
Please update soon!

Israali Kotetsu
SolemnMischiefManager chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Sirius in denial much? Loving this even more now, brilliant update! Also, I just noticed how the chapters are all Mumford & Sons lyrics and it makes me love the story even more! Keep up the good work this is turning out to be a brilliant story ;)
SolemnMischiefManager chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I love your story from Adelaide and Sirius's arguments - best insults in the world by the way - to the little Mumford & Sons lyrics - I will admit I sung the lyrics when reading them, sad I know - at the start of each chapter. I love all the characters and how you've wrote, more often or not I find people writing the Marauders in a completely different way to how they actually are but I knew from the first chapter that this wasn't the case. The plot is really interesting and so different to the usual cliche that comes with Sirius and OC stories, please update soon I'm hooked and I will admit highly disappointed there's only four chapters!
Visitor chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
If Sirius is the main focus of this story, why is Remus doing all the narrating? Hahaha! Love this! Keep it up!
Setsuna1986 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Brilliant, just bloody brilliant.
ANd this is coming from someone whom wasn't going to read your story ( yeah, I know, messed up )
I love the way you write, and I love ADelaide as well
And it's slightly different in the fact that they're weren't friends from when they first met and just clicked
Instead they fought, with the feeling of envy for each other in their beings
They have a certain chemistry that I could feel when I was reading this, and I say, I LOVELOVELOVE Adelaide's insults ( yes, I'm a sadistic bitch )
Your way of writing was absolutely magnificent, it just drew me into the story
It wasn't like some of the other stories I've read ; boring like hell with a cliche plot line.
I really don't know why no one has given you a review
Your story is AMAZING and I hope to read more of this story