Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 6/23
Omigosh that was so sad! QAQ Yet it was so heartbreakingly amazing... TvT I'd have to say, good job with writing this fic! :D
kikyuu chapter 1 . 6/16
gaaahhhh TAT
i just criedkinda sad ya knowb
well.. MidoTaka is also my OTP :3
keep writingb
idk wht to say
Hacker in RLife chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
- Darn it, I have just read a Sad MidoTaka comic and then I read this. I think my eyes is red from crying, better dry them up before someone comes into my room *Cries* -

: *Gives tissues to Hacker* I think I cried, okay... I really cried. Thanks for that :

- Guh, I don't know whether I should love you or hate you for this -
Demonic Human chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i love you yet hate you so much for writing this. *internal torment*
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Let me cryyyyy. Wuah! Awesome!
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I love the ending. Are you not going to continue this? I think this story of yours deserves a sequel. Lol, or am i the only one with that idea? Anyway, i love it! Even tho it's sad. :( XD
Moonfeather chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was so heartbreaking *sobs*
I cried at the end :P
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Akashi Can see the future! ;A;

When I first saw this fic I honestly didn't want to read it. But now I did and, as sad and heartbreaking and teary I am now... It was worth it TTTT
Sad but beautiful fic. I loved it. Especially the ending, and Shin-chan becoming a pediatrician was wonderful. Kazumi-chan seems cute x3
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Q.Q 0.0 waahwhhahwhwwoow
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Okay I literally cried and... Is confused... Me I mean... About the ending part :)) I love it though :)
Black Maya chapter 1 . 2/12/2013

This is pure *no words because I'm literally speechless* *bows*
mr-raindrops chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
EEEEEEK THAT LAST PART BROKE MY HEART ;A; (which has been broken about 1385728 times by you wonderful writers already) but yeah, this is beautiful and ugh my heart ;_;
sixthmagnitudestars chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
omg, it was so beautiful and.. i don't have words to describe it ; ; i'm crying. And i want to ask you if could i translate this fic at spanish? i'm waiting for your answer (: thanks for write this!
Love-fades-mine-has-021 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
O-O-O-O-O-O- OMG! You just made me cry hard, damn it! And I vowed not to cry over any story just earlier!

Waah! Takaocchi! Waah! I love your story, it was so great! I felt every emotion, every dialogue that you have put.

-sob- It was so amazing I cannot say anything anymore.

Airis Hanamori chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
How could you!
I'm swimming in tears here! okay that's too exaggerated, i mean I'm really crying reading this one
hiks why should takaocchi reincarnated as a girl! #kicked

it's been a while since i really crying when reading fic (the last one was AoKise)

nice fic