Reviews for A New Path to Follow - AotC AU
darklover chapter 28 . 6/25
You've done a fantastic job writing this story. I have really enjoyed it. This alternate career for Padme was great and I love how you inserted her into Anakin's life. Your plot set up and execution was superb.

The way you wrote Anakin reminded me so much of the prequels, yet I didn't feel it was as cheesy as the films for some reason. Perhaps, it was because I couldn't see Hayden or simply because I felt your writing wasn't quite as cheesy as GL. Anyway, I really enjoyed your characterization of all the characters.

You're an amazing writer! I hope in the sequel you address who was sabotaging the Jedi. Btw, I'm kinda disappointed you didn't go into detail about the wedding hehe.
Eldar-Melda chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
Very good stories!

Anidala is such a wonderful pairing. I am so glad George Lucas created it. :)

Bye. :)
TheAngelofIego chapter 28 . 4/10/2013
I had to read this all at once it was so great! I'm gonna go read the next one right now!
legsandpatellaandstuff chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful and deserves more reviews! I loved the moments between Padme and Anakin :3 They were oh so awesome.

Going to read the sequel now!
Wane Soo-Jin chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
I love the sweet romance of your story.
I can't wait for the sequel !
Kendra23 chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Great story!

I just got back into reading Star Wars fanfiction and I absolutely loved this story! I like the different perspective that it bought, but also how Padme started out with this crush on Obi-Wan, which didn't last long when she was with Anakin.

I liked how Anakin was able to make his own arm/hand. I think that better suites the story, especially since he likes to "tinker" with things.

I also like how Padme wanted to spend almost her every waking moment with Anakin! That shows she not only cares, but it shows the love they have/had for one another! It's interesting because at first, Anakin was seeming as if he just wanted Padme for her body-and then one of the chapters was talking about Padme thinking of just a "fling" with Anakin-the interesting thing about that is in the next couple of chapters, Anakin was able to show that he's not just into the relationship for a simple fling. He thought about Padme everyday since he met her and he wanted his life to be with her. It's nice to see that he can tease her and make her laugh, but that he can also have those serious moments with her to let her know how much she means to him. Neither of them were afraid of getting hurt by the other, but they were afraid of how strong their feelings were for each other! They were afraid of losing the other and that scared them! They'd never been that intimate or passionate about anything or anyone else, and it scared them!

I like the little cliffhanger at the end of this story! I makes me excited for the next story, which I'm actually going to find out if it has been started yet or not (right after leaving this review)! I'm wondering how Padme will tell Anakin she's pregnant AND I'd like to know how Anakin will end up explaining this to the jedi counsel and what his consequences may be. I'm assuming with Padme's work, they're not going to think that she just got pregnant by someone random-especially since her and Anakin have been so close.

Anyway, great job on this story! I loved it!
sexystarwarslover chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
WOW! WHAT AN AMAZING STORY! I cannt believe its over cause it was a thrilling read and what a ending, ending it on Padme finding out she's pregnant! *gasps* So happy Helkor went down, no one's going to try and take Padme down, she's the better doctor with a promotion in the end and a handsome Jedi husband, BRING ON THE SEQUEL I SAY!
MoAngel chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
I loved this when it was originally posted. Looking forward to the sequel.
angie chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
I just finished this, I read this on at the Jedi Council Forums, it was great to read it again! You really know how to capture the romance between Anakin and Padme, this is an amazing story! Padme as a doctor with the trial and Helkor going to prison was very suspenseful to read. I am looking forward to the sequel, and thanks for posting your stories here!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 2/13/2013

A great end to a wonderful story!

You show that you are talented and experienced.
starwarsfan2296 chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
you are annoying! i hate it when you do cliff hangers!
sexystarwarslover chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
OH MAN! after all the trial mess and Mace's injury, really thought there would have been happiness for Anakin and Padme, maybe she'll say yes soon. THIS STORY IS AMAZING! come on Padme, you can win this trial Hektor's lying
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
Anakin knowing how to dance is a nice touch. :)

The did seem to have a good evening. I hope that things go smoothly for them.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
That was close for Padme.

Padme's argument about the clones shows how some feel about cloning. It seemed a little calluse to me but she was stating how she felt.

She did have a point that Jedi are few and take twentyish years to train ect ect ect.

Are you going to update your other fics?
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
You do sweet moments so well. :)

I have a suspicion as too who messed with the Bacta but I don't have enough proof.