Reviews for Pitch Kidnaps Jack
Alois'BootyShorts chapter 36 . 7/18
This is story is amazing and has brought me many feels! I can't wait to read your next awesome update! 3
DOCTORSINTHETARDIS chapter 36 . 6/4
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy youy guys? T.T
Your chapter 36 . 4/30
Plz u don't know what u r doing to me. Y r u doing this?! U must, MUST FINISH THIS STORY!
Jeez nasty nightmare. Plz update, your one of the best writers I know and that's rly saying something. I understand though if ur too busy. Plz get Jack back to the Guardians soon. Cheers!
That. Song. Was. Amazing. I completely agree with you about how it matches the situation!
I'm sorry but for some reason wattpad won't let me read Belive in Me without logging in so I can't leave a summary. Plz write longer anyway!
Plesse update! This is awesome dont stop
sakurahan chapter 36 . 3/7
This story awesome xD when will you update the next chapter I want to see more. What is Pitch going to do to Jack now. Please you cant leave on such a cliffhanger.
Nadirose6366 chapter 36 . 2/24
WHY WONT YOU UPDATE!THIS STORY IS AMAZING SO PLSSSSSS UPDATE IT!
Oh my gosh you have to make the next one
Awesome and long plz because I must read
The next chapter and I don't like waiting for
Some thing awesome! Oh and btw I love the
Story! Ceap up the good work! ;)
NinjaInBlue chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
surprising enough, i have just finished ALL 36 chapters. Just now. I liked them a bit and ill be sure to check out the channel. I'll be up to date on this story and will be waiting for the next update. Great job on this story, but poor Jack. What the heck is going on in his nightmare? Since his previous nightmares have turned out to actually happen in the future, i wonder if Tooth will actually be the one to cause Jack pain, and i wonder why if that'll happen. If you need any help anytime, i will be here just in case. I'm not saying that you are having trouble with anything, I just like helping...that is, if I can. great story again and i will be waiting for the next chapter!
Shadow chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Your writing it awesome it's keeping me on the edge of my seat Please keep writing these! They are so good!
Skull1412 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
That's so dark! Wow. XD Good chapter here though, take your time, no need to rush.
acrisafu chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
You know, this is my second time reading this and I just wanna say that it truly is amazing. Poor little jack ): Fell right into Pitch's hands.
Are you gonna make anymore chapters? Would be great if you did!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/2/2015
This is a really good story, and I was so disappoint to see that it hadn't been updated ): so sad