Reviews for Pitch Kidnaps Jack
WTF.
'NO I DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS. Laugh Out Loud!'?!
YOU SICK PERSON. 'LAUGH OUT LOUD?!' What is wrong with you? No, seriously, tell me. What about RAPE is funny to you?!
I do like this story but I don't understand how you think this situation is FUNNY.
I have only just started reading fanfiction and this is one of the first ones i've read. So i'm begging you, plz continue!
guardianOfFire chapter 36 . 1/16
NOOOOOOO
Make a new one please I love this its amazing
WTF chapter 36 . 12/25/2016
Why aren't you writing anymore?
Norapanda6 chapter 36 . 12/18/2016
Update plz/ great job
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2016
For me, this story is not that logical. Pitch is too strong here and how come 4 guardians can't beat pitch?Besides, the fearlings are easy to be anyway, it is very enjoyable and i hope you will update soon( eventhough i think you won't,its 2016 mannn)..finish this story please :'(
Ramulas blackcat chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
Ok, I usually don't ever comment on fanfics but this one takes the cake. I love the great juicy detail of pain you put towards jack, I wish for you to go further into detail and shorten the stories so it's easier on you and you can update faster.. over all it's a wonderful stories I wish for you to complete, definitely saving on my favorites to read again. May you complete this story quickly.
Ramulasblackcat~
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2016
What happened where the heck did you go noooooo I want more
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
How old were you when you wrote this? I want to guess thirteen? The writing is really immature and lacks depth. Character emotions are glanced over and even the 'action' is awkwardly written to the point where I couldn't tell if you were intentionally being funny or not; but then I realized, no you were actually serious, you just don't know how to write. Take your time with fleshing out characters, character thoughts, character emotions and interactions. You just speed over everything like you're constantly rushing to get to the end.
Adam'sStillinHell chapter 36 . 7/18/2016
This is story is amazing and has brought me many feels! I can't wait to read your next awesome update! 3
DOCTORSINTHETARDIS chapter 36 . 6/4/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy youy guys? T.T
Your chapter 36 . 4/30/2016
Plz u don't know what u r doing to me. Y r u doing this?! U must, MUST FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/10/2016
Jeez nasty nightmare. Plz update, your one of the best writers I know and that's rly saying something. I understand though if ur too busy. Plz get Jack back to the Guardians soon. Cheers!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
That. Song. Was. Amazing. I completely agree with you about how it matches the situation!