Reviews for Rabbit
TaceeD chapter 1 . 3/12
that is really good! I can totally picture that happening!
TotallyStarkidMegs chapter 31 . 8/27/2013
Why?! It's so tragically perfect, but but... I'm in tears.. It's amazing...
And putting Honeybee in... ALL THE FEELS...
FlamingSalamanders chapter 31 . 7/6/2013
WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RIPPING MY HEART OUT AND RIPPING IT TO SHREDS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Okay but in all honesty this was a really great fic and one of the only spg fics I've read and really liked. YOU MADE ME CRY AT 1:30AM. It's funny, I usually go out of my way to read depressing fics with like character death but I accidentally found this one not knowing iT WOULD BE SO SAD. This is by far one of the best things I've read, and I hope you update the sequel soon. And can I just say really quickly how utterly depressing that last chapter was in particular I mean it's about Christmas! Anyway, yeah I'm a huge fan of this fic and I hope you continue to update the sequel (even though its not the same without Paige or without an extremely happy and worry free Rabbit).
Allyssa Johnson chapter 31 . 5/7/2013
Love this band and really like this fic. Hopefully its not long before we see a sequel.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
WOAH. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT PLOT TWIST. I'm really psyced for this story, it's great!
WhiteGoggles chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I think you captured the characters pretty well. I can't wait for your next story
Guest chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever had the privilege of reading! It's kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next update. You portray the bots' so very, very well.
Dinohorse chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
I am the same Dinohorse as from the Cavalcadium. I finally managed to get on here and find this.

The past two chapters (28 and 27) have brought me to the verge of crying. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. While I would appreciate some sort of marker in between shifts in scenes, I thoroughly enjoy it and have read it over twice. I will be awaiting the next chapters.
Taylor chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
"Rabbit, Paige, and Matt were having their own conversation. When they saw Paige they waved her over to join them." Just a minor error, I'm assuming it's supposed to be "...When they saw Brianna they waved..."
Great work so far!