Reviews for Failed Resolutions and Other Traditions
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/20
I loved how it was Lily who made the bet, I bet she had no idea what she was getting in for.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved this story. I loved the twist at the end that Lily was the one who bet Scorpius in the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
it's awesome. i just don't know what to say*-* it's so cute:) you really can write!
Messed up Reality chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh my god! Yes! Go Lily! That's exactly what I always want to do when two people I ship are being ignorant and stubborn and won't make up; shove their faces together until they kiss. I can't believe there's a story with this in it! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved the ending
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Haha! Loved it! :)
Montara chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! :)))
Pan's Box chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is brilliant! I love Lily's character so much!

Pan x
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Woah! LILY made the bet... wow...

Great story!
hkmac chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very cute. I enjoyed reading this story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hi. I just thought I would awkwardly introduce myself this time, I'm the same Anonymous who reviewed your 'The Curse to Bear' story, like, yesterday. Again, I didn't even know that people shipped Scorpius and Rose until I read your story. I suppose it makes sense though. I mean, all those Dramione fans who were horribly upset that Hermione actually ends up with Ron had to shove their emotions somewhere, right? It's totally plausible that they just paired up the offspring of their OTP, and personally, it makes a bit more sense to me seeing as their are no official stories that pair them up with other people. To wrap up this long-winded tangent, I would just like to say that this story was also fantastic, and I am currently working my way through all your stories. I just won't review all of them, so don't feel offended. Who am I kidding, I'm a stranger, you don't care what I do. But I do love your writing.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You are a really good writer, keep it up, although this was short it was uber cute and all. fabulous job :DD
Jampaqd chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
LOOOOL the ending was so funny! Very cute story.