Reviews for Failed Resolutions and Other Traditions
Messed up Reality chapter 1 . 1/28
Funny
Oh my god! Yes! Go Lily! That's exactly what I always want to do when two people I ship are being ignorant and stubborn and won't make up; shove their faces together until they kiss. I can't believe there's a story with this in it! Love it!
I loved the ending
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Haha! Loved it! :)
Montara chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! :)))
Pan's Box chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is brilliant! I love Lily's character so much!

Pan x
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Woah! LILY made the bet... wow...

Great story!
hkmac chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very cute. I enjoyed reading this story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hi. I just thought I would awkwardly introduce myself this time, I'm the same Anonymous who reviewed your 'The Curse to Bear' story, like, yesterday. Again, I didn't even know that people shipped Scorpius and Rose until I read your story. I suppose it makes sense though. I mean, all those Dramione fans who were horribly upset that Hermione actually ends up with Ron had to shove their emotions somewhere, right? It's totally plausible that they just paired up the offspring of their OTP, and personally, it makes a bit more sense to me seeing as their are no official stories that pair them up with other people. To wrap up this long-winded tangent, I would just like to say that this story was also fantastic, and I am currently working my way through all your stories. I just won't review all of them, so don't feel offended. Who am I kidding, I'm a stranger, you don't care what I do. But I do love your writing.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You are a really good writer, keep it up, although this was short it was uber cute and all. fabulous job :DD
Jampaqd chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
LOOOOL the ending was so funny! Very cute story.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Nice OS! Lily is just like Ginny
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh my... the bet... LOLOLOLOL perfect ending
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love this. It's sexy, funny and I love how Lily was the one who bet with Scorpius. Well done, it was great. :D