Reviews for Silent
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
I actually almost cried when Percy yelled at her. My thoughts: WHY WONT HE BELIEVE HER? JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FAMILY TO YOU DOESNT MEAN THEY AREN'T FUCKING ASSHOLES TO ANNABETH!WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT THAT SHE WONT TALK!? FOR HER IT IS HARD TO TALK AFTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED! SHE ISN'T FULL IF HERSELF! SHE MIGHT JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING SOMETIMES! and you bother because you care
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
Please person, please update. I relate so well to the line about Percy being perfect because of his perfect grammar. I love stories with suicidal/depressed thoughts and themes for some reason. Yours is just more amazing than the others I've read. So I repeat: please person, please update.
Swim4life chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Hey! Well, it's been like three years. Maybe, just maybe, you could get re-aquatinted with this story? I understand you have probably moved on and have a busy life now. Thanks for providing us with the start of an amazing story!
elsawsome117 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
NOOOOO WE'LL MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH! I really liked it, but i understand your reasons for quitting. Everything was really well done, and its one of the best fics i've ever read. I hope you find time to write again.
Chinese23 chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Hey, I know it's been like 2.5 years, but I really like this story a lot. You left us at a major cliffhanger! I hope, maybe, you'll be able to update because many people seem to love this fic. I understand if you've moved on in your life and everything, but I just am really interested in this story.
Lilie0107 chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Hi :) it's been very long since you stopped updating because of too less time. Well, i just found your story. It's so awesome and Ithink it's sad that you haven't continued yet (I don't blame you!), but I was wondering if you would start updating again? Please? If you don't have the time, then I won't get on your nerves any longer, but if you got some time, please start writing this again. :3
wolfie chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
YOU WILL UPDATE. THIS STORY US TI AWSOME TO BE LEFT LIKE THIS. YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Well haven't seen the book thief but I did recognize princess bride quote "as you wish"

-ihrtryoma
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I love this story so please never stop writing this story. Even if it is 10 years later. I would be so happy if you write again on this.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Awesome! Totally love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Well if ur not it giving up... It's been a year... Wanna start again? no? Okay. That's cool bruh, that's cool.
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love it! This is truly amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I was actually recommended to this story by EscapingToTheBooks and I think its sweet how you two recommened each others stories. P.S Its Percabethluva639 again. Maybe I should just log in and save myself the trouble...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
SHE TALKS! OH MY GODS! I just... ARGHHHH! I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for an update! So many emotions! I love your songs that you put in, I'm listening to my iPod and I'm just picking out all the depressing songs! P.S It's Percabethluva639 once again! P.P.S I'm from Australia too! What city do you live in? You can PM me with the answer.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Your writing is just wow, I can't believe it, it's just amazing OMG. Sorry, I just had to get that out, I think I'm gonna pull an allnighter reading your story, it's just that good. I am planning on listening to all the songs you put in here and Say Something by A Great Big World fits your story a lot, I reckon it's how Percy wold feel leter on in the story. P.S it's Percabethluva639 again