Reviews for Silent
sjwilliams1903 chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
This story really speaks to me, I've been where Annabeth is for two years now and I know what it's like to want to to die. I hope she pulls through.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
Fuck.
I loved this story so much.
YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!
Please, please, at least let someone adopt it to right one more chapter, that one last chpter where Annabeth talks to Percy and thye can be a couple!
Please!
I am begging you, this story was so, so great.
Its sad that you just left it right at the end,
really, really, sad
Thanks for the story, but thanks for nothing as well
majemaikai chapter 17 . 8/15/2017
Annabeth finds Percy crying silently in the garden, and when he sees Annabeth he freezes.

Annabeth tries to apologise, but so does Percy.

Annabeth apologises for being a jerk to Percy, saying that she likes him but she thinks he'll betray her too. Percy apologises for not being better, and he starts rambling about Calypso and all sorts of stuff.

Annabeth accidentally says something related to Percy's depression, and he looks shocked.

He told her that he wanted to be able to tell her, when she was getting better. He was mad at Apollo for giving up his story.

Percy avoided Annabeth a bit, and her depression got worser than ever before.

After a while, Percy comes back and they comfort each other. They restore being each other's best friend, and they even kiss a little every now and then. Annabeth only talks to Percy when they're alone, other times she doesn't want to.

Then Luke and the others arrive, and Luke tries to apologise to Annabeth but she ignores him. Percy accompanies her in the lessons, and Luke won't stop insulting Percy, saying that Percy is worse than himself.

Percy, on behalf of Annabeth, asks Mr. Brunner if they can swap Luke. So they make Luke talk with another patient, while Annabeth and Percy join Thalia and Nico's group. The four get along, after Thalia apologises for being a jerk. Percy makes Thalia a lot more nicer to Annabeth, and they become easy friends.

Annabeth is shocked as her black dog slowly but immensely shrinks. Percy helps Annabeth out of her depression, and for that Annabeth is eternally grateful. The two never admit they love each other, but they show it through their actions. Annabeth prefers it. Whenever she's around Percy, more loving songs flow through her head. She's scared she's too lovesick, so she does seperate herself from Percy a little bit to come to terms with her feelings.

Percy is a bit heartbroken by this, as he is more than fine with his feelings for her. Although, not much later Annabeth admits she loves him during a morning when they're eating breakfast, which results in Percy kissing her and admitting the same thing.

Many fluffy moments come along, but that's when She starts coming more often. She says that Percy shouldn't pay for her, that Annabeth doesn't deserve it. Annabeth has no Percy to help her, because he's away temporarily with his mom. Chrissy says that Annabeth should've just died, and insults her more and more. This results in Annabeth breaking down in tears and leaving the room, discreetly noticing that the black dog grew a bit from its usual small size.

Percy comes back, and tells her the complete opposite of what Chrissy says, but Annabeth has trouble believing him. Although they have a few more rough patches in their relationship, all is well and swell and slowly the book comes to an end.

That's how I'm going to imagine the book ends. Yeah, I know, it's a bit passive. But I feel like the main conflict, which is Annabeth's depression and Luke and his 'friends', is subsiding slowly. But this is just a summary... Can't write THAT much in a comment.

See you! And I don't mind if you don't reply, I've just grown into a habit of commenting what I think happens, due to all the unfinished stories I've read. I don't mind though. I need to be a little more creative, even if none of my endings are too good.
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
I actually almost cried when Percy yelled at her. My thoughts: WHY WONT HE BELIEVE HER? JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FAMILY TO YOU DOESNT MEAN THEY AREN'T FUCKING ASSHOLES TO ANNABETH!WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT THAT SHE WONT TALK!? FOR HER IT IS HARD TO TALK AFTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED! SHE ISN'T FULL IF HERSELF! SHE MIGHT JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING SOMETIMES! and you bother because you care
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
Please person, please update. I relate so well to the line about Percy being perfect because of his perfect grammar. I love stories with suicidal/depressed thoughts and themes for some reason. Yours is just more amazing than the others I've read. So I repeat: please person, please update.
Swim4life chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Hey! Well, it's been like three years. Maybe, just maybe, you could get re-aquatinted with this story? I understand you have probably moved on and have a busy life now. Thanks for providing us with the start of an amazing story!
elsawsome117 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
NOOOOO WE'LL MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH! I really liked it, but i understand your reasons for quitting. Everything was really well done, and its one of the best fics i've ever read. I hope you find time to write again.
Chinese23 chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Hey, I know it's been like 2.5 years, but I really like this story a lot. You left us at a major cliffhanger! I hope, maybe, you'll be able to update because many people seem to love this fic. I understand if you've moved on in your life and everything, but I just am really interested in this story.
Lilie0107 chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Hi :) it's been very long since you stopped updating because of too less time. Well, i just found your story. It's so awesome and Ithink it's sad that you haven't continued yet (I don't blame you!), but I was wondering if you would start updating again? Please? If you don't have the time, then I won't get on your nerves any longer, but if you got some time, please start writing this again. :3
wolfie chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
YOU WILL UPDATE. THIS STORY US TI AWSOME TO BE LEFT LIKE THIS. YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Well haven't seen the book thief but I did recognize princess bride quote "as you wish"

-ihrtryoma
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I love this story so please never stop writing this story. Even if it is 10 years later. I would be so happy if you write again on this.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Awesome! Totally love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Well if ur not it giving up... It's been a year... Wanna start again? no? Okay. That's cool bruh, that's cool.
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love it! This is truly amazing