Reviews for Silent
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Well haven't seen the book thief but I did recognize princess bride quote "as you wish"

-ihrtryoma
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I love this story so please never stop writing this story. Even if it is 10 years later. I would be so happy if you write again on this.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Awesome! Totally love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Well if ur not it giving up... It's been a year... Wanna start again? no? Okay. That's cool bruh, that's cool.
AncientTide chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love it! This is truly amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I was actually recommended to this story by EscapingToTheBooks and I think its sweet how you two recommened each others stories. P.S Its Percabethluva639 again. Maybe I should just log in and save myself the trouble...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
SHE TALKS! OH MY GODS! I just... ARGHHHH! I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for an update! So many emotions! I love your songs that you put in, I'm listening to my iPod and I'm just picking out all the depressing songs! P.S It's Percabethluva639 once again! P.P.S I'm from Australia too! What city do you live in? You can PM me with the answer.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Your writing is just wow, I can't believe it, it's just amazing OMG. Sorry, I just had to get that out, I think I'm gonna pull an allnighter reading your story, it's just that good. I am planning on listening to all the songs you put in here and Say Something by A Great Big World fits your story a lot, I reckon it's how Percy wold feel leter on in the story. P.S it's Percabethluva639 again
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
If your taste of music is anything like Annabeth's, then I love your taste of music. I love the way you described the way Annabeth describes music, and I have a feeling that it is similar to the way you feel about music, you can know a lot about a person based on how they write. The way that Annabeth feels about music is the way I feel about books and how I'm starting to feel about music. You are an amazing author and I can.t wait to keep reading your work.P.S My username is Percabethluva639 on fanfiction, I'm just to lazy to log in, I'm writing this on my Kindle and it's a pain to log in.
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Omg please update the story. It is beautiful and deserves to be finished
Squirtle Turtle chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I love your story! I have read and reread it tons of times since August alone! I know you probably have a life outside that if your fanfiction one, but it would mean a lot to me I you would just let us know you will continue the story. I'm in love with it :P 3
TheBookWorm3 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Aww, well that sucks. I find this story, spend every night reading it instead of writing my own story, just to look at these author's notes. Oh well, its your story and I hope you can update soon. It's 2014, you have a whole year to start fresh. As important as it is, try not to let the school rule your life. I hope you update soon-sctatch that. I hope you update one day.
FanFicManic
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
I'm just sending this message to say that this is the second time I've read your story and it is my favourite by far fanfiction.

Love,

Your biggest fan, who wishes this story to be continued.
Lady Loophole chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I really hope you find time because I really love this story and this is amazing writing. If you get the chance, I think you should consider becoming an author. Good luck with that class. I understand not having much time to write. Love this story! 3
adebisi980 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I know you said that you are done with this story, but I really wish you weren't. I don't know why, but this is probably one of my favorite fan fictions having to do with the Percy Jackson series. I really do hope that you find time to continue this because it is literally my life now. I have spent the last like 2hours reading your story. I love it, but I am sad since you stopped writing. I really hope you continue this. Well Bye!