Reviews for Time After Time
sephchipmunk chapter 6 . 1/30
2015
The Blue Traveller chapter 6 . 1/21
so happy that this isn't just stopping this popping up in my email made my day so many yeses
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Personally, I feel that the story should've been put on full hiatus until the anniversary. After all, the two Doctors might actually get along well for all we know. Still, this idea of small chapters is a good way to still put up content if you wish while still giving yourself room to adjust with the anniversary's release.
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Great work as always.

Keep at it.
Sparduck117 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Can't wait to see what kimidori and asakura are planning. This plot looks like its heating up
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Nice work, keep at it.
SanDemonMax chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Says 11th Doctor and yet Ten pops up on Kyon and Haruhi's door. Multi-Doctor fic? (If you said it is on the first chapter, I can't remember and am too lazy to look :D)
Joker-ZX chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
would have been better if daughter's name was Yasumi but whatev
The Unknown Alias chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
"His hair stood up and he wore this brown coat over this blue pin stripe suit."

(I pause before putting down the controller to the game I was playing while reading this. I then threw my arms in the air and yanked down in a typical victory pose.)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
RoninS636 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Finally! Next chapter have The Doctor speak baby like in that one episode and call Yuki something like Stormagedon Dark Lord of All. And all that other stuff please! I see you added in Torchwood that's ok I haven't watched the show but I will after getting done with season 4 and walking dead. For god sake don't use Sarah Jane adventures. And bring in an old ally like Leela or Ace or The Brigadier. Anyway *ZAP* woah got to end it hear, Daleks are back bugging me about the big ass multiverse crossover that I'm developing. EXTERMINATE! Gah gotta go! Allons-y!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wheeew... I gotta wonder what happened to Sasaki there. Did Asakura do that? 0_0