Reviews for Ride the Lightning
Elz Durden chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
I need more of this. It's.. Amazing.
Bench Monkey chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I just thought you'd like to know that I've just carefully read through all your stories and I love your writing. You do so well, and I want more!

I'm really hoping that the length of time since this one has been updated doesn't mean it's been abandoned... I need closure in a big way. (Even though I squinted and squinted and couldn't really see any Destiel in it, which is my usual aim with Supernatural fanfic. ;) )
LilyBolt chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter, as usual... :D I am really liking where this is going!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I'm little sad that Cass is gone...maybe dead dead. I have no idea how to feel about it in this story...

Great chapter.
Heaven's Eagle chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I must know Sammy's plan.
Otherwise NYU. What-what What happened? Ugh! You're killing me, babe! Slaying me.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
:o

Awesome!
LilyBolt chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Bobby NO! Great chapter, even though it made me want to cry a lot... lol It's good to see you posting chapters for this again. :)
nicitta chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Wait WAIT Leviathan can kill ghosts?! Holy fucking hell, that is scary! And Jimmy, poor Jimmy, what the hell did they do to him :( Evil cliffhanger haha, I hope you won't keep us hanging for too long
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Awesome chapter.
nicitta chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
*patiently waiting for story to continue* *not wanting to pressure you but hoping you are working on it*

Award for gentle and not at all weird nudging goes to me hahaha :P I really love this story, hope you will get into it again soon!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
:o Yay!

And, awesome. :D

I like Jimmy. Poor him. ;x
Els durden chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Love this! Hope to get another wonderful update soon!
LilyBolt chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
I am soooo happy you finally finished this chapter. I am really really really into it at this point. I'm looking forward to finding out how things go down at SucroCorp! Loving the Jimmy/Cas personality crisis, and also loving Dean's attempts to deal with it. Also, have I mentioned that I really like the way you write Meg? Great job on her. :) Can't wait for Chapter 21! (Even though I know waiting is sadly unavoidable... :P)
Heaven's Eagle chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Alrighty, this just got real. AND I can't wait to see how they deal with Bobby! T.T Poor Bobby. And dayum, Meg. I like your style! XD
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
"...we need to ice Dick." Why the hell did my mind went to the gutter in that. lol

I'm so hoping that Bobby doesn't die. I miss that guy.

Great chapter.