Reviews for Ride the Lightning
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 22 . 4/15
Dramatic twist on Jimmy’s fate, if nothing else.
The show might have confirmed that Jimmy’s been dead since Lucifer blew him apart (since we never saw what kind of damage Raphael inflicted on him when the Cage opened, coupled with Famine’s ability to influence Castiel through Jimmy’s hunger, he must have been around for a while), but this is a very engaging look at the most morally controversial part of the show, as a good man’s life is essentially sacrificed so that the Winchesters get a new ally.
Subsequent events as the Winchesters try to balance Jimmy and Castiel’s alternating control of their body with the threat of the Leviathans are generally handled well, particularly with such moments as him meeting Bobby and his brief ‘moment’ with Meg.
However, I think the last few chapters have been making everything too psychologically complicated in terms of the Castiel/Jimmy dynamic. I can appreciate the hints that Jimmy’s identity and memory has become disorientated after so long being ‘suppressed’ by Castiel, but it’s reaching a point where I’m not sure if we’ve EVER been dealing with Jimmy and Castiel’s just basically developed MPD and THINKS he’s Jimmy at times…
Any chance further updates will clear up this particular identity issue?
Elz Durden chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
I need more of this. It's.. Amazing.
Bench Monkey chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I just thought you'd like to know that I've just carefully read through all your stories and I love your writing. You do so well, and I want more!

I'm really hoping that the length of time since this one has been updated doesn't mean it's been abandoned... I need closure in a big way. (Even though I squinted and squinted and couldn't really see any Destiel in it, which is my usual aim with Supernatural fanfic. ;) )
LilyBolt chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter, as usual... :D I am really liking where this is going!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I'm little sad that Cass is gone...maybe dead dead. I have no idea how to feel about it in this story...

Great chapter.
Starlight Lion chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I must know Sammy's plan.
Otherwise NYU. What-what What happened? Ugh! You're killing me, babe! Slaying me.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
:o

Awesome!
LilyBolt chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Bobby NO! Great chapter, even though it made me want to cry a lot... lol It's good to see you posting chapters for this again. :)
nicitta chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Wait WAIT Leviathan can kill ghosts?! Holy fucking hell, that is scary! And Jimmy, poor Jimmy, what the hell did they do to him :( Evil cliffhanger haha, I hope you won't keep us hanging for too long
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Awesome chapter.
nicitta chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
*patiently waiting for story to continue* *not wanting to pressure you but hoping you are working on it*

Award for gentle and not at all weird nudging goes to me hahaha :P I really love this story, hope you will get into it again soon!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
:o Yay!

And, awesome. :D

I like Jimmy. Poor him. ;x
Els durden chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Love this! Hope to get another wonderful update soon!
LilyBolt chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
I am soooo happy you finally finished this chapter. I am really really really into it at this point. I'm looking forward to finding out how things go down at SucroCorp! Loving the Jimmy/Cas personality crisis, and also loving Dean's attempts to deal with it. Also, have I mentioned that I really like the way you write Meg? Great job on her. :) Can't wait for Chapter 21! (Even though I know waiting is sadly unavoidable... :P)
Starlight Lion chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Alrighty, this just got real. AND I can't wait to see how they deal with Bobby! T.T Poor Bobby. And dayum, Meg. I like your style! XD