Reviews for Chasing Paper Tigers Like Dreams
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 5/1
They're so cute. I'm so proud of Orihime. She stood up for herself. She has always been brave when she finds the strenght of will to do so.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 5/1
*giggles* I still can't get over the reiatsu thing cause hell yes Bleach idiosyncrasies. That was hot in a different way.
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 5/1
When the umm accident happened I was like Rest in Peace Kurosaki Ichigo and then when he realized Orihime was having a wet dream I was like Rest in Peace Inoue Orihime.

Rule number one of IH Fanfiction. Get Ichigo frustrated in more ways than one to make a move.
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 5/1
*wipes away tear stains* Orihime and Ichigo likes to make me cry over their shared grief and self blame when it comes to the people that meant the world to them.

Definitely creepy. Ichigo is a real gentleman and a closet pervert. He wouldn't allow himself to be take advantage of her."a little disappointed he wasn't more of a bastard" Kinda cute he mirrored her actions of when she had bid him goodbye at his bedside.
hiMe.iChi.uLqUi.gRim chapter 6 . 4/15
Beautiful Ichihime story. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Wow! What a great fic!
brokegamer chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Beautiful just like Orihime's.
chestnutpoby chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
love love lovethank youuu!
gamersweetheart chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
The only bad thing about your story is it's over! Ugh loved it so much. I need to read it again so I can review each chapter!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
I absolutely loved this! You wrote them so amazingly and it's beautiful in its simplicity. Bravo!
7w7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I didn't expect this! Totally love it **
EE00 chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Oh, I forgot to add. IchiHime is officially canon now!
EE00 chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
This is amazing! I enjoyed reading it. The plot progressed at a natural pace and the flow of events was so smooth. Circumstances didn't feel contrived (most especially them being roommates) and there's actually valid reason behind their actions. It didn't feel like reading a fanfic at all. Thanks for this!
Midas-Gold chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
oh my heart! holy hellfire this was hot and fluffy and it brought tears to my eyes. that's how beautiful it was. I actually applauded at the end. I love this so fricking much
Midas-Gold chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
oh my Lumps! this chapter made me feel so much! so much! and my heart is exhausted but I want more! I neeeed more