Reviews for Two Days
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/31
Thank you for writing and posting, it's really appreciated.
no-oneimportant chapter 1 . 1/8
Hi :)
I finished watching Merlin sometime last night, spent the next four hours staring into space and then going on tumblr to look at the Merlin and Merthur tags. I was kinda disappointed with Merthur fanfics as they mostly had the characters really OOC but then I started reading this and it freaking killed me :D. Congratulations, you just made me cry harder than anything else this year :')
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is the first fanfic to EVER make me cry.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is stunning. I haven't read any Merlin fic since the finale - perhaps it is too painful! But this turn of events is wonderful. And I may have shed a few tears! Arthur's reactions to modern technology bring a welcome sense of comic relief, but his observation that it's all very lonely is sadly very true. But I'm so glad for the happy ending! Hooray!

I've really enjoyed reading your fics over these past few days. It's been lots of fun but also heartbreaking. So thanks. :)
Katowisp chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is, hands down, the best fic I've read in the Merlin fandom. Your characterization was spot on, your tone perfect, and you managed to convey both poignancy and wistfulness. I take my hat off to you, good ma'am!
Sezony chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved it! You're right! It really is hard to find a story where Merlin actually has a life while he waits for Arthur to return. I loved your take on it, actually having him age and all. If you decide to continue it, I'll definitely follow!
If you're looking for recommendations on good post-series stories where Merlin isn't catatonic till Arthur's Return, try As the Clock Ticks Round by 96 Hubbles :) it's a good one.
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I laughed, I cried, I had to find something funny to watch when I was done reading. :) I enjoyed this a lot- you brought up points I hadn't thought of, and even though it was pretty heartbreaking, I'm glad it wasn't all sunshine and roses. Thank you for sharing!
Sukee93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was... heart-breaking. There's no other word. Just, beautiful, heart-breaking, incredible...

I, too, liked the idea of Merlin being old, even if, at first, that was not my cup of tea. But I think you made him perfectly, and I thank you for that.

Well, I thank you for the whole story, really.
JensonBensen chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
First off, I would really like to say this was amazing! I really, really loved it! Secondly, I myself have spent a great deal of time considering my own take on the reincarnation fic and it's funny because we came too a lot of the same conclusions. (I've not published mine, I'm a little hesitant in terms of quality) I love exploring a potential paternal Merlin-Mordred bond and the idea that Merlin will finally die when Arthur returns. (For me, I don't have Merlin as being so physically aged... I know the last shot of the show implies that he was, but to trap Merlin in an old body like that seems too cruel...)

Anyway, I thing you did such an amazing job with this, so thank you so much for sharing!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is wonderful. I hated you for a moment, but you did bring him back!

I'm a little curious about where everyone else was and what they were doing, I really liked what you did with Mordred.

The first fire dragon was from the episode where they went to help Ealdor.

Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh gosh, I was crying practically the entire time I was reading this fic, with all those points foreshadowing Merlin's imminent death. This was so sad, the ending to this show was so heartbreaking on its own, and with Arthur returning only for Merlin to die shortly afterwards is just too sad! I'm glad you caved in and gave this a happy ending, I feel it would be too cruel to them otherwise. That being said, this was a really good fic, I like the idea you ran with. And I have to say I completely agree with everything you said about the finale. I never had an ending stick with me for so long before...my heart still breaks just thinking about it.
ganetto rain chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
An excellent, bittersweet story! I loved this so much! Arthur's and Merlin's banter tempered by Merlin's old-age; Arthur's scenes with Marcus/Mordred; that close-to-final scene at the oak tree. You write Merlin and Arthur so well; there were times when I could literally picture Bradley James saying those lines. I've read this twice and find this heartbreaking both times. Thank you for sharing!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I've read so many post 5x13 stories, and I usually enjoy them all but they don't stick around in my head hours later. This one did. I loved how you reintroduced young Merlin, after old Merlin's death. You did something I was unable to do- write old Merlin. Pretty sure this is now my favorite Arthur returns story.
Casiple's Castle chapter 1 . 9/16/2013