Reviews for Two Days
SwirlingSilver chapter 1 . 7/9
Amazing! Loved this so much.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 4/7
MY FACE IS A FAUCET WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
AlekeiLee chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
That was something, beautiful writing
Wolf Shaman chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I have honestly no idea what to write. This was simply amazing and while I would have quite loved the ending without Merlin, I cannot imagine Arthur without him. I adored this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Goddamnit man. You got me crying here...*sniffles*. Great story thouhh
madisonlevine chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
oh my gosh. please. stabbing me would have hurt less. I'm dead.
(thanks Xx)
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
oh god... oh god... say i can have the day off... you bitch... just when i had managed to get a hold of the tears you throw that in my face... i can stop crying right now...

HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! *still crying like there's literally no tomorrow*

this was just so damn heart breaking...

This... this is art.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
It's 2016. Sequel? :)
mababwion chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
CURSE YOU THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH
Blommar chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is probably one of "the best merlin fics i've read! Absolutely the best "what happens after Merlin s05e13" fic! It was amazing 3 All flowers in the world to you my friend, because this was great!
Both the story, the "bringing all back", and how you write! It is excellent!
Sorry for my bad english - english isnt my native language, swedish is :) So i try my best :)
alwaysALOHA chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This broke my heart, but I would read it again in a heartbeat. It is so well written.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
As much as I love a good tragic ending, I think I really needed to see some hope in the end of this one. Beautiful story, well written, and just a wonderful original piece! Love! :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I was crying through basically the whole thing. That was so sad but obviously since I watched Merlin I enjoy heartwrenching stories. Very good, loved it
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's really appreciated.
no-oneimportant chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Hi :)
I finished watching Merlin sometime last night, spent the next four hours staring into space and then going on tumblr to look at the Merlin and Merthur tags. I was kinda disappointed with Merthur fanfics as they mostly had the characters really OOC but then I started reading this and it freaking killed me :D. Congratulations, you just made me cry harder than anything else this year :')