Reviews for Two Days
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 2/19
oh god... oh god... say i can have the day off... you bitch... just when i had managed to get a hold of the tears you throw that in my face... i can stop crying right now...

HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! *still crying like there's literally no tomorrow*

this was just so damn heart breaking...

This... this is art.
It's 2016. Sequel? :)
mababwion chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
CURSE YOU THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH
Blommar chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is probably one of "the best merlin fics i've read! Absolutely the best "what happens after Merlin s05e13" fic! It was amazing 3 All flowers in the world to you my friend, because this was great!
Both the story, the "bringing all back", and how you write! It is excellent!
Sorry for my bad english - english isnt my native language, swedish is :) So i try my best :)
alwaysALOHA chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This broke my heart, but I would read it again in a heartbeat. It is so well written.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
As much as I love a good tragic ending, I think I really needed to see some hope in the end of this one. Beautiful story, well written, and just a wonderful original piece! Love! :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I was crying through basically the whole thing. That was so sad but obviously since I watched Merlin I enjoy heartwrenching stories. Very good, loved it
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's really appreciated.
no-oneimportant chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Hi :)
I finished watching Merlin sometime last night, spent the next four hours staring into space and then going on tumblr to look at the Merlin and Merthur tags. I was kinda disappointed with Merthur fanfics as they mostly had the characters really OOC but then I started reading this and it freaking killed me :D. Congratulations, you just made me cry harder than anything else this year :')
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is the first fanfic to EVER make me cry.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is stunning. I haven't read any Merlin fic since the finale - perhaps it is too painful! But this turn of events is wonderful. And I may have shed a few tears! Arthur's reactions to modern technology bring a welcome sense of comic relief, but his observation that it's all very lonely is sadly very true. But I'm so glad for the happy ending! Hooray!

I've really enjoyed reading your fics over these past few days. It's been lots of fun but also heartbreaking. So thanks. :)
Katowisp chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is, hands down, the best fic I've read in the Merlin fandom. Your characterization was spot on, your tone perfect, and you managed to convey both poignancy and wistfulness. I take my hat off to you, good ma'am!
Sezony chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved it! You're right! It really is hard to find a story where Merlin actually has a life while he waits for Arthur to return. I loved your take on it, actually having him age and all. If you decide to continue it, I'll definitely follow!
If you're looking for recommendations on good post-series stories where Merlin isn't catatonic till Arthur's Return, try As the Clock Ticks Round by 96 Hubbles :) it's a good one.
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I laughed, I cried, I had to find something funny to watch when I was done reading. :) I enjoyed this a lot- you brought up points I hadn't thought of, and even though it was pretty heartbreaking, I'm glad it wasn't all sunshine and roses. Thank you for sharing!
Sukee93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was... heart-breaking. There's no other word. Just, beautiful, heart-breaking, incredible...

I, too, liked the idea of Merlin being old, even if, at first, that was not my cup of tea. But I think you made him perfectly, and I thank you for that.

Well, I thank you for the whole story, really.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »