Reviews for Victory Day
ItsSnape chapter 36 . 7/17
Can't wait to read what Hermione and Snape are doing...
ItsSnape chapter 27 . 7/10
I don't like the fact that Harry reads a lot, and actually wants to go to the library, but can't write. How is he a NEWT level in some subjects without being able to write? Since there are written and practical parts to the exams, he would need to know basic grammar to pass the written exams.
ItsSnape chapter 16 . 7/6
Definitely not what I expected Harry and the Dark Lord's first encounter to be like, but I loved it!
ItsSnape chapter 14 . 7/6
I hope Harry rescues Draco!
ItsSnape chapter 11 . 7/6
Can't wait to see what Harry does, and how he gets into contact with Voldie.
ItsSnape chapter 10 . 7/5
The timeline of the story has lost me, but so far the rest of the story is great!
ItsSnape chapter 9 . 7/5
The last scene is just enough to be teasing without laying it on too thick to be believable this early in the story. Good job!
ItsSnape chapter 5 . 7/5
The internal struggle concerning stealing is so convincing and realistic. The reader can actually feel Harry's fluctuating emotions and alternating thoughts. Nicely done!
ItsSnape chapter 4 . 7/5
The idea for this fic is awesome! The internal dialogue is kind of awkward, though, but I think it's really hard for anyone to do that gracefully. Where did you learn to write conversations? I have never seen anyone use a hyphen to start a quote. I'm really interested to see where this story goes.
ItsSnape chapter 4 . 7/5
Scaranpannoir chapter 54 . 6/11
Aaaaw, children are so annoyingly cute...
Scaranpannoir chapter 29 . 6/8
HAHHAHA THEY DESERVED THAT
Scaranpannoir chapter 21 . 6/7
I cant even... HAHHAHAHAHHAHA VOLDIE LOST HIS CONTROL I CANT STOP HAHHAHAHAHA
Scaranpannoir chapter 19 . 6/7
the malfoys sure do love shopping
Scaranpannoir chapter 17 . 6/7
Hay hay hay hay hay hay hay hay...as my friend would say it
1,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »