Reviews for Victory Day
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 54 . 11/25
Absolutely amazing story! :) loved the detailed and original plot! Your Voldemort characterisation is perfect! A really pleasurable and interesting read :)

Thank you for writing!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 54 . 11/14
can't believe I forgot to say I adore how Harry described himself as Voldesexual. brilliant idea. loved it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 54 . 11/14
aww they got their HEA. personally I would have loved one more lemon but I'm greedy. beautiful ending to a fantastic wonderfully written story full of amazing ideas and brilliant twists. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. so glad I stumbled across it. TY so much for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 53 . 11/14
i want to yell YEAH! I was worried for a moment. my god what a fantastic chapter.
666Neme666 chapter 45 . 11/13
Holy sh- How do you make each chapter this interesting?! Because I know I can always continue the story after each chapter, cliffhangers don't affect me much. But THIS one... Gods, I'd hate to wait for the next chapter. XD You are brilliant.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 47 . 11/12
hold on. did I read that correctly. Bill was with Moody hen he died and Moody poorly modified the memories of the whole fam. oh boy I hope that becomes known to all.
666Neme666 chapter 40 . 11/12
How do you do that even though your characters are together now, your story is still interesting? I found that with most fics, after the first kiss or sex scene, the story becomes kind of boring and I just abandon them. Not with yours, that's for sure! You managed to keep up the tension through your whole story. It's pretty impressive, really.
666Neme666 chapter 27 . 11/12
"Sweet Morgana and the gods above, that was disturbingly delicious." My thoughts EXACTLY. Gods, I just couldn't resist writing a review to this chapter. This was so hot, I can't even... *.*
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 41 . 11/11
oh Harry no no no don't be so smug. he didn't agree that it was mutual. I hope this doesn't come to hurt him.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 40 . 11/11
my god that was gross. well done I could actually visualise the whole battle scene. and aawwww he said home included Harry
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 34 . 11/11
hmmm interesting twists.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 32 . 11/11
well some unexpected news and unexpected reactions. and deliciousness. great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 28 . 11/11
wow that was quite something. imagine sharing that experience to that extend.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 11/10
i really liked this chapter. the dynamic between them shifted. i need more.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 21 . 11/10