Reviews for Victory Day
nephilimfreak chapter 6 . 1/6
Oh shit this is so exciting. I feel like im reading this for the first time hahaha
nephilimfreak chapter 5 . 1/6
Your writing style is amazing...i cant wait for more harry and voldemort interactions
nephilimfreak chapter 4 . 1/6
I simply love this fic.
nephilimfreak chapter 3 . 1/6
YAS Voldie is amazing and your writing skills are even better
nephilimfreak chapter 2 . 1/6
God damn I just remember how much i DIDNT like siri at first...the first person’s pov just made Harry’s disappointment when he didnt tell him about Hogwarts letter so much more real
nephilimfreak chapter 1 . 1/6
Ahh I read your story like a year ago and I just stumbled upon it again. Even though you will probably never see this review, i’m still gonna send it haha
Spirix chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
This is my second time reading it through and I have to say I love it even more now. I'll be adding it to me reread list for certain.
Thanks,
Rix
Ps love the final plot twist to pieces
Guest chapter 54 . 9/25/2017
So good. My favorite story in a while.
Love it chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
Simply amazing, well written, decent grammar. However, there is one thing that confuses me. Why is it Lucius Malefoy and not Malfoy? I'm completely lost as to why you did that... Of course, it could just be due to my high level of stupidity that I can't see the reasoning as to why you would do this, but it sparks my curiosity nonetheless. Other than that, it's simply perfect... so far.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 54 . 8/20/2017
Great story and not at all what I would have thought of...

Keep writing as life allows
juste-un-lien chapter 54 . 4/26/2017
Hello!
Vu que ta langue maternelle est le français et que je viens de lire 54 chapitre en anglais. Je me permet de laisser cette review dans la langue de Molière!
Cette histoire est vraiment intéressante et pleine de rebondissements. J'ai été surprise plus d'une fois et honnêtement je me suis dis que l'histoire allait finir sur un drame tellement Harry et Tom(Marvolo) étaient différents. Mais tu as su exploiter les personnages sans les dénaturer et franchement c'est rare donc Merci pour cette magnifique histoire!
À bientôt,
J.u.l
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 17 . 3/9/2017
damn why does voldie have 2b a manipulator I going 2 stop reading now seriously?!
LunaeCollectori chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
lol I didn't saw that coming XD After so many soul mates fics, one in which voldy uses this deception is just brilliant.
LunaeCollectori chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
"He winked at me again for a unfathomable reason." I choked on my milk.
sherlocked chapter 54 . 2/7/2017