Reviews for Victory Day
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 17 . 3/9
damn why does voldie have 2b a manipulator I going 2 stop reading now seriously?!
LunaeCollectori chapter 23 . 2/9
lol I didn't saw that coming XD After so many soul mates fics, one in which voldy uses this deception is just brilliant.
LunaeCollectori chapter 10 . 2/8
"He winked at me again for a unfathomable reason." I choked on my milk.
sherlocked chapter 54 . 2/7
Awesome story! 3
sherlocked chapter 5 . 2/6
Love your story
! : D
Riddle-Snape chapter 22 . 2/4
could be good and i made it so far... but harry is just dense even for someone that protected and voldy... meh... nothing much
Celine-Lumi-De Vries chapter 54 . 12/21/2016
Still a great read the second time around and I seem to fall in love with the storyline every time.
MysteryAsia chapter 54 . 12/18/2016
Mmm... I usually don't read these kinds of fanfics, and I admit that I was a bit tad bit uncomfortable with those intense lovey-dovey scenes, but I can say that I loved reading through this. I liked how you wrote this mostly in first person because it gave more of an insight to how Harry was thinking, what is was like from his view, what is was like from other characters' views. It was interesting to read it when it was executed so nicely.

Admittedly, there were one or two things I had to get used to in order to continue enjoying your fic. One being how you start dialogue with a hyphen at times. The other being that there are some spelling mistakes and fewer grammar mistakes. Regardless, your portrayal of all characters (not just Harry and Voldemort) fascinated me, and it was a fun through the ups and downs in Harry's life. The plot was intriguing, never staying on one problem for too long, and always coming back to major conflicts at a later time in order to weave all the events together. Everything is not just cut and dry all the time, but is ambiguous at certain points. It was fun to speculate certain things about the characters and certain elements in the plot until it was later revealed.

So glad it ended on a positive note. The ending (not the epilogue) was a little surprising since I have not read a fanfic that has used that idea well. Congrats. I read this in about 2 days, and I loved it. I usually don't read slash, but since my friend recommended it, I read. Did not regret. Sorry for my slightly long review, and I hope that staying up till 3 in the morning hasn't hindered my ability to write a decent review.

MysteryAsia chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
Wow.. in an absolutely good way. I'm going to keep reading now.
pandora vanity chapter 54 . 10/20/2016
Ohhh...how satisfying this story is..especially the ending..thank you for the good work.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
I really hope harry will go to Hogwarts !
BloodLikeRubies chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
\(/)\ the ship had sailed, I repeat! THE SHIP HAS SAILED
Telena377 chapter 48 . 9/6/2016
l, l.p.
Littwink chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Love this story!
ItsSnape chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
Can't wait to read what Hermione and Snape are doing...
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »