Reviews for Love's Death and Life
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 4/17
Fascinating story. Loving it!
silverfoxkurama chapter 7 . 4/9
nice love it cant wait for more
KoreanMusicFan chapter 7 . 4/8
Love this story!
Why was harry so tired after getting over the river? I understand that its harder to go somewhere you have never seen before but if his magic was so strong, why? Lack of use?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/18
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 98,755.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
nightwisp chapter 7 . 3/18
Good story. I like how you dont give too mamy details about Harry's original world, just enough to keep us interested. Hope you update soon.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 3/11
Nice really nice!
knoteach chapter 7 . 3/8
Oooo, nice one. Loving this story and looking forward to more any time you can. Thanks for sharing.
Astiar chapter 7 . 2/14
I like this :)
Lenale-chan chapter 7 . 2/11
Harry is a seer? i thought that he just had a sight like the elves.
Harry knows that Gandalf will fall? but he didnt say that he will die, smart.
Mmm since they had skip balis tomb then they wont fight with the goblins and the trolls, wont they?
Please keep writing! This fic is more and more interesting each chapter.
Nee will there be couples?
Ill be waiting for the next chap
see you
Lenale-chan chapter 2 . 2/11
Jajaja
the last part was destiny or fates fault. Although harry changed the original timeline because frodo had to be injured the scene changed but the wound persisted.
Nee how harry takes all his things? did he have a magical pouch like he had (or hermione had) in the movie/book?
This fic is very interesting, Im gonna read the next chap
see you
sportytc chapter 7 . 2/10
please please please can you update this soon, i would really love to read more
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 2/10
More!
Lazuli chapter 7 . 2/5
Not bad. Really not bad. I'm looking forward to the changes you're gonna make from the original plotline.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 2/4
Nice. I used to think I was following this one already, then I notice I wasn't. Well, now that will be fixed :P
AnimeIceFox chapter 7 . 2/3
Oh my god! I loved your little one shot of this story from long ago, it took me until chapter 3 to realize this was the long version of that! I'm so happy I stumbled onto this! Thanks for writing, it is interesting how everyone reacts to Harry. And it is nice to see how you changed the story to fit your needs but still keep true to the storyline. Great work!