Reviews for Love's Death and Life
WeisseHex chapter 20 . 4/23
Beautiful story, it was all there, just like the books! Thank you for your efforts in writing this for us!
WeisseHex chapter 19 . 4/23
AHHH come ON! WTF? Why is Harry back on Earth?
WeisseHex chapter 18 . 4/23
He is NOT dead! I just know it! You can't be that cruel to us!
WeisseHex chapter 13 . 4/22
Dammit! So here I thought that Harry would be an AWESOME animagus, like a dragon, but no, he's a fox! BORING..., still, good chapter!
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 4/22
It certainly IS different that Boromir lives! What will it mean later though?
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 4/22
I hope you meant 'wake' it up, not 'wale' it up! Just joking though, no worries. I like Harry very much in your story, he can 'see' sometimes what's going to happen, good skill to have in Middle Earth, I think.
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 4/22
I almost thought that maybe Harry would volunteer to take the ring, but him going along with the Hobbits is close enough, I suppose!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 4/22
I like it already! And at least Harry uses his magic when it's warranted, not like writers who have him 'hide' his magic! Geez...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2021
Wonderful condensation of Lord of the Rings with a Harry Potter twist. Loved it.
Wicked Kisses chapter 20 . 10/19/2021
I have to say, your work is always awesome, as in I am awesome by how well you have depicted each of these characters without going overboard as many others have. Excellent!
MissyMoeDoe chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Oh...ohhhh...I like this. I reallllly like this.
silyKat chapter 20 . 9/5/2021
This was awesome to read ! Thanks for writing it :)
ShadowThief126 chapter 19 . 7/29/2021
It would be wonderful if you could make a bonus chapter with Harry and Legolas in Mirkwood.
yukixyuri13 chapter 20 . 6/25/2021
This was really good. You should be proud of it. The only thing I can say is I wish there was some graphic details of harry and legolas together hahaha
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 6/1/2021