Reviews for Love's Death and Life
gasacan90 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Great story and chapter
Tango Dancer chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Love your AN at the end! And nice retelling of the fight, please keep writing!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Hadrian blinked at the title,
He should have been called Grey wizard, but Gandalf already has that title. Green wizard? Maybe...
I wonder, how helpful would a shinobi be? Shinobi can move quickly, with the requirement of knowing the place which limits wizard's apparition.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Frodo, Hadrian, Merry, Pippin.
Taboo22 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great so far!
Fullmoon2335 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Neat and well thought out. Your story is sort of different from others that I've read. I like it! So, who will be rescuing Frodo, Arwen or Glorfindel? Basically movie or book? Understand why you would pick either. I really don't care which, though following the book would be different since so many use the movie. Or you could use a bit of both.
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love how you are switching things up! Makes things interesting: keeps us guessing!

Please update again soon! :)
saltygreysea chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Dun-dun-dun-da! Another beginning to another epic story! I can't wait for more! "Hadrian Black" is an awesome name, especially as it easily suggests "Hadrian the Black Wizard" etc. :)

Please, please update again soon!
Marigold chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
P.S.
Please be very detailed and do the whole journey! I hope there is going to be fluff! ;) I love the way you write! :) teehee
Marigold chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You should update and continue to write awesome! Please make this story long so it lasts!
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this!Update soon:)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter liked it a lot please update as soon as you can.
RightMeow chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This sounds like it could be super awesome! I can't wait for more :):):)
iozeal chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well, this is exactly what I've been waiting for to read. Hope you continue (:
Starcrossedmoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
interesting a good start just drows you in wonting more. pleas do more with this!
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »