Reviews for Love's Death and Life
Meggplant chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Eeee! Such a great start! I love when Harry meets the hobbits or Aragorn first. And at a young age in this one, fantastic! I suspect he's going to be 'immortal' as Master of Death so he can be with Legolas? *begs* I love when that happens!
Anyway, great start, I can't wait for more!
xoxox
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*squeals!*

No way! You're actually making a longer version of this story? One of my very favourite Legarry stories out there? O.O

BRILLIANT!

I can't wait for more. Thank you so much for continuing this! .

Oh, and of course, have to say this, brilliant start! Are you going to do the entire story? The entire journey? Please say yes!

Cheers!
TMNinjaGinga chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh! So good...I really like the way you write (I'll have to go look at your other work). Thank you for a wonderful start to a story - probably tree most original start to a HP/LOTR crossover ever written :P I'll be very interested to see where you take it. If you ever want to sound anything out, give me a 'hoy': I'd love to help out if you needed it.
Keep up the good work!
G
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Definite potential. I like this portrayal of Harry.
Remus san chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really love this! It's a great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
new chapter please!
FussyFox chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this looks great so far i hope to see more soon!
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
awesome story so far, very catchy, i hope you continue to write no matter the amount of people who comment and like ur story, ya can bet ur bum that i'm one of the most loyal readers ya shall have because i find it so hard to find a good hp/lotr crossover story to read and find writers sticking to it till they are done, so pls dont lose ur muse anytime soon or ever until the story is done...again congrats on an awesome job and pls update soon
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nice beginning ;)
BeanCakes chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I'm so glad I found this fic! I've been reading a lot of LotR xovers and this is one of the few that I really like :) I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Want more!
Kefalion chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like it. This story has some promise to become great. Hope to read more soon.
/Frida
Haruhibunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hi!
So I really like your story! I've read many other LOTR and HP x-overs, but so far from what you're written it seems like yours is going to be one of the better ones. I also like how well it is written. Some x-overs are great ideas but then the actual story itself is not written well. Yours however is!
Question? Are you going to explain how Harry made it to Middle Earth? Maybe not an elaborate explanation but a small one?
Anyway, I am really excited to read the next chapters of this fic and can't wait until you have them up!
Please update soon!
SlyAddiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Looks very interesting! Most stories like this don't start from an outside perspective or in this part of the story, I like it!Hoping desperately for more! :)
childofthegarlicbreadassassin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Yes please do not make this slash I have no issue with it but EVERYTHING'S slash
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »