Reviews for Firewall
interesting
Briannajs-22 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Rule no. #1 when making a deal with Clu, Sara: NEVER make a deal with Clu. :o
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Ohhho! Cliffy! Update soon! I cannot wait!
Briannajs-22 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Didn't expect Clue, or Flynn actually, to be up and about. But rather interesting turn of events.

Highly doubt Tron (nor Sara) will be in any good a mood when they wake up.
Briannajs-22 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Found chapter three. Love your continuing characterizations. :-) As well as the apparent personal battle Tron has to contend with now that he's no longer Rinzler.

Glad that he has Sara along to be the sheath to Tron's sword.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Ah- good old Tron and Sara... I've missed them.

Well- it was worth the wait! And WHOA- talk about a great chapter! I love how we get to see more of Tron's 'dark side' this time around... Cause, while I know at the end of Legacy Tron may have broken through to save the day, let's face it- Rinzler was a 2 thousand cycle mind wack; Tron's going to be suffering the most epic variation of PTSD the 'world' has ever seen.

But- what I REALLY appreciated was Sara's reaction to seeing him slip between hero of the grid and ENFORCER of the grid! She just felt so AUTHENTIC in her responses and the way she really did become scared at seeing how DANGEROUS Tron could become. (let's face it- Tron is a great guy, but when he's pissed he's one scary Mo-fo) She rides this beautiful line of realizing just what's happened to Tron while still maintaining a level of sympathetic care that kept me from seeing her as anything less than the dynamic OC that she is.

This was a great chapter- and (more importantly) an awesome CHARACTER chapter- and I can't wait to see what they get up to next! :D
2theSky chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
awesome! :)
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
CONTINUE! Pwease? I can't wait till the next chapter!
NexusEternal chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I love this story! and I think if you continued, the story would get even better! So, please, PLEASE update as soon as you can! :D
Briannajs-22 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Love the story so far. Interesting Sara knows of Tron (enough to recognize him) but is rather out-of-the-loop regarding the developments of Clu's betrayal and what happened afterwards.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Well... I'm intrigued. I mean, one chapter really isn't enough for me to form a full opinion on the story, but I'm definitely interested.

And... I like the idea that Flynn would actually have programs set up in the outlands in case others got into trouble. It's a good reason for having her in- and makes sense for the world.

A few little things though for your story. (spelling is all)

PROGRAM(S)- not Programme/Programmes
And
CLU- not Clue... Clu stands for Codified Likeness Utility, so drop the 'e'.

Please, PLEASE don't think I'm saying that with any harshness (there's a damn good reason why I have TWO beta's for my stories)... But I noticed them and thought you might appreciate the heads up.
FlynnLivesndIwilbuildtheGrid chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
even on ch.1 you seem like your going to make a masterpiece and check out my story its for now one of a kind tron adventure time cross over and please review it.
goldden eyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2013