Reviews for Stay
Unofficial Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
MORE!
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwwwwwwww, this is really sweet! I really loved the contrast between the beginning and the perfect end! I love that they finally had this discussion and told the kids too. The way Grace found them was really funny and of course Zach knew lol that was funny too :D I love such family scenes, writing them and reading them as well!
This fic really shows how much you love this couple! I really wish they could work it out on the show too somehow!
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ohw, it was so cuuute! I love it ! Really do, it was romantic, tender and you describe very well their love!

I'm fan *o*
Nathalie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
First of all: I can't login and I don't even know why. It doesn't work anymore but i hope i will fix that soon.

So... I know I owe you about 100 reviews and will review your others fanfic but i have to reread them before and school is killing me right now. But whatever, i just had to review your new story. :)
It's so amazing. I really hope something like that will happen in the nearest future. ( AND OH MY GOD, the scene of last sunday's episode. I am still not over it ! ! ! You know what? As I watched these scenes ( you know, the beginning and the other scene ) I thought of you and i really hoped that you would write something like that :) )
And I liked the idea that Zach already knew it :)
and Grace's ""Please don't hurt mom again... please Dad, I don't want you to leave again.". We know that Grace was very hurt because of that whole situation and did not even wanted to visit Peter in prison.
In my opinion, you wrote this fanfic awesome like always. Thank you so much for writing it. Hope you write more soon.
teamWilson chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Can this just happen already? PLEASE?! Oh my gosh, so cute and sweet and I just LOVE it :) It put a huge smile on my face, so thank you for that.

Love that the kids were so involved in this story as well. If there's one thing these two will never disagree on its that their children always come first and always the most important thing in their lives. They are definitely a complete 'family package' :)
CarolinaFlores chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is definitely the definition of perfection! Oh God, I can totally picture them, its so sweet!
Mare chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ok, Josie. Even though not M rated.. Love those stories, this is my Favorite.! Exactly what we would all like to happen or imagine could happen. Love Grace,s line when she walks in..why are you kissing? your writing is getting better, Josie! And you have the characters down..Just keep going. No matter what happens we will havE FAN fics!
Believe78 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aaaaawwww! I have no words for how much I love this story! Could have kept reading forever! So sweet, cute and funny! Thank you for putting a big smile on my face :)
goodwifefan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aaawwwwwwwwww! (Skips and twirls and claps hands blissfully together) this is just ...supercalafragilisticexpialid ocious! :-D I'm in love with this idea, and I want to see it in canon! Especially G finding them kissing! Thanks Josie! This has made my day! :) - hugs, goodwifefan
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Well you already know how much I love this! Florrick family moments is my favorite thing in the whole WIDE world. Love the idea Alicia letting the kids find out, that it was about time. Found it super cute that Zach already knew LOL Just love that it doesn't mean they are back together, but that they will be doing things together as a family. That totally melts my heart! Thanks for writting! 33
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow! I'm blown away! This is perfect! I especially love the family conversation, funny and emotional at the same time. Grace's reaction is perfect and I love that Zach knew since he was working on the campaign. So many great ideas! I would love to see that happen on the show! Thank you!
Steffili chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
haha you busy bee another cool story! Love it so much, the kids walking in on them "making out" haha so sweet and fun :p