Reviews for Thank You For Waiting
readicted chapter 4 . 3/29
Not gonna lie, I rolled my eyes when twins was the verdict. I kinda of guessed they were having twins. That being said, I love the way Bella delivered the pregnancy news to Edward. The name choices were unexpected, but terrific. I must confess that I was so relieved that Bella suggested a shower when after hours of airplane travel, Edward was all hot and heavy. She kept it sexy, but clean (hahaha.) I noticed the same in chapter 3 when she freshener up after a whirlwind wedding day and I was giving you virtual fist bumps for that. Airplanes are nasty, germy places and it was squicking me out. Bella and I were definitely on the same wavelength there. Very sweet way to end your tale. Zveka and Rita mentioned you in the comments section last week on RobAttack.
readicted chapter 3 . 3/28
The house and wedding sound lovely. The honeymoon, bless them-I was just too tired after my wedding for anything more than a kiss and cuddle.
readicted chapter 2 . 3/28
Meeting Edward's brother and business partner and his wife is a big deal. I understand why Bella was nervous. And Rose was super intimidating, but Bella held her own. This couple is super sexy together. I know I said that before, but it bares repeating.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/28
Okay so um...WOW! They sure went from zero to one hundred real fast. I was caught completely off my guard when Edward went all in (figuratively speaking) in the restaurant with that explanation of his tongue stud. She caught him off guard by her blunt question, he assessed her for a moment and then guilt committed with his thoroughly salacious response. How Bella didn't combust and melt right where she sat is an impressive feat in itself. They are scorching together.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 4 . 3/6
So sweet :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 3/3
You couldn't have ended this story with a better chapter! It's a perfect ending to a HEA! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 3/3
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY PERFECT! :D
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 3/3
Again...they are fantastic! I like the way you pack it all in. You give us a lot...just in case it's the end. lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is fantastic! I love these two! ;)
Syndi-Dowell chapter 4 . 3/1
Beautiful story. :)
Vamps09 chapter 4 . 2/28
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 2/27
Great story! Hot!
Great story! Thank you!
LanaDelPan chapter 4 . 2/24
Beautiful and hot. Thank you
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 2/20
Hello I so loved it thank you