Reviews for Thank You For Waiting
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
I enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing x
CoppertopJ chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Well, I cannot thank you enough for this story. You wrote your little ass off with this gem. Excellent job Sweetie. Adding this and you to my Favorites List. Also, I found this story by the recommendation of the Community Group - Vampires, Mates, and Imprints. So glad I took a chance in reading it.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
OMG! This is so freaking hot it is exploding! Great Job. Congratulations on the wins.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
FinnMac chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
GraceHenri chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
Beautiful and amazing! Lovely ending to a great journey
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful Sons
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
I loved this :D Awesome!
louanne61 chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
I love this story but hate the word count. That made me cringe every time I read it.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
readicted chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
Not gonna lie, I rolled my eyes when twins was the verdict. I kinda of guessed they were having twins. That being said, I love the way Bella delivered the pregnancy news to Edward. The name choices were unexpected, but terrific. I must confess that I was so relieved that Bella suggested a shower when after hours of airplane travel, Edward was all hot and heavy. She kept it sexy, but clean (hahaha.) I noticed the same in chapter 3 when she freshener up after a whirlwind wedding day and I was giving you virtual fist bumps for that. Airplanes are nasty, germy places and it was squicking me out. Bella and I were definitely on the same wavelength there. Very sweet way to end your tale. Zveka and Rita mentioned you in the comments section last week on RobAttack.
readicted chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
The house and wedding sound lovely. The honeymoon, bless them-I was just too tired after my wedding for anything more than a kiss and cuddle.
readicted chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Meeting Edward's brother and business partner and his wife is a big deal. I understand why Bella was nervous. And Rose was super intimidating, but Bella held her own. This couple is super sexy together. I know I said that before, but it bares repeating.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Okay so um...WOW! They sure went from zero to one hundred real fast. I was caught completely off my guard when Edward went all in (figuratively speaking) in the restaurant with that explanation of his tongue stud. She caught him off guard by her blunt question, he assessed her for a moment and then guilt committed with his thoroughly salacious response. How Bella didn't combust and melt right where she sat is an impressive feat in itself. They are scorching together.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 4 . 3/6/2017