Reviews for Thank You For Waiting
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 6/10
This little story was sooo good. Thank you so much for writing. Loved it.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 6/9
So Hot, with the right amount of love/affection as a topping. Good job, great writing. Thanks
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/9
Sweet and sexy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
I enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing x
CoppertopJ chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Well, I cannot thank you enough for this story. You wrote your little ass off with this gem. Excellent job Sweetie. Adding this and you to my Favorites List. Also, I found this story by the recommendation of the Community Group - Vampires, Mates, and Imprints. So glad I took a chance in reading it.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
OMG! This is so freaking hot it is exploding! Great Job. Congratulations on the wins.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
DAnggggggg
FinnMac chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Hot.
GraceHenri chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
Beautiful and amazing! Lovely ending to a great journey
ClaceLover08 chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful Sons
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
I loved this :D Awesome!
louanne61 chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
I love this story but hate the word count. That made me cringe every time I read it.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I
readicted chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
Not gonna lie, I rolled my eyes when twins was the verdict. I kinda of guessed they were having twins. That being said, I love the way Bella delivered the pregnancy news to Edward. The name choices were unexpected, but terrific. I must confess that I was so relieved that Bella suggested a shower when after hours of airplane travel, Edward was all hot and heavy. She kept it sexy, but clean (hahaha.) I noticed the same in chapter 3 when she freshener up after a whirlwind wedding day and I was giving you virtual fist bumps for that. Airplanes are nasty, germy places and it was squicking me out. Bella and I were definitely on the same wavelength there. Very sweet way to end your tale. Zveka and Rita mentioned you in the comments section last week on RobAttack.
readicted chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
The house and wedding sound lovely. The honeymoon, bless them-I was just too tired after my wedding for anything more than a kiss and cuddle.