Reviews for Words of Depth
Chyloe chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
This was truly a good read. As far as I read though, seemed that Alex was the one to initiate and start things moving, so a little confused with statements in the last chapter.
TheWritingFreak chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
This is great! I love everything.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
This is good ! I love it.
Tragicending1091 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
This story is amazing! I love it so much! Aww Justin got Alex! Good ending :)
smithsbabe65 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
*sigh* I'm a hopeless romantic too, so thank you for ending things on such a happy note. The story on the whole gave us some real insight into Justin's mind and heart.

His conflicting emotions regarding his sister were handled in a realistic fashion. He should feel tortured and bad about being in love with Alex. And yet something inside him tells him that he's not wrong, the God's were when they mistakeningly placed a pair of soulmates within the same family.

Although I'm kind of sad it's over, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope to see more Jalex fic from you after your well deserved break.
OriginallyUnknown chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Again, this was a great chapter, and it was very well written. Please keep up the great work, I am definitely looking forward to more.
smithsbabe65 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Now this chapter was quite outstanding! Well done. Everything about it was so on point and in character for Justin.

I loved his obtuseness when it was blatantly obvious that Lexi was shagging that blonde in the ladies room. And how he felt compelled to seek out Alex to ensure her well
being despite his so-called girlfriend's whiny protestations.

Phillip came across as a bit of git, all flash and no substance. He may seem like a good guy on the surface, but there's nothing more too him than few platinum records and a pair of tight leather pants. He's Mr. Here-And-Now not Mr. Right.

All and in all this was the best chapter so far. Keep up the great work.
SelenaFanatic chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
every chapter gets better really enjoying it update soon
Tragicending1091 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I hate Lexi! Please update asap! :) and i hope JALEX happens now
roganjalex chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
awsome
smithsbabe65 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Okay, again I'm blown away by the prose and the angst of this piece. However, I am a bit confused about the ending.

Did Justin actually kiss Alex or was this some fantasy of his?

The reason I ask is that in one paragraph you have him leaving the bathroom, going down stairs to rejoin his parents and Lexi without another word said to his sister. And then in the next passage he's still in the bathroom with with Alex where kisses her so ferociously he actually pushes her into the sink.

If it's not too much trouble would you mind clarifying things a bit? I want to continue hanging in there with you because I think your work is brilliant.
OriginallyUnknown chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Wow, great chapter, amazing story. Please keep up the great work.
roganjalex chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
that was awsome
smithsbabe65 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Okaaaay...this chapter was a little weird. So Justin is trying to forget all about Alex by dating and banging any girl that will give him the time of day. Typical.

But what I'm seeing here is an underlying pattern that most probably won't see at first glance. Both of these women, Lexi and the nameless redhead, have dated a singer at one time or another. And what further tweeks my curiosity is that the redhead's singer's and Alex are coincidentally on tour. Could it be the same tour? Could it be the same singer? Hmmmm, I wonder...

In any case you've given us something to ponder over until the next chapter. Oh, just one thing, you may want to correct your mistake:

"I looked at Lexi and pretended to be ill, needing to freshen up."

Aren't Lexi and the redhead two different girls? You may want to fix that or some of your readers will be confused.

Can't wait for the next installment. Please update soon.
OriginallyUnknown chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
You definitely left me wanting more. This was a great chapter, so please keep up the great work.