Reviews for The Little Things
zenaharumi chapter 5 . 12/6
I WANT MORE! I swear I read this like 10x! Im not kidding.. I seriously did... I just want more! I know you are busy and stuff but just make sure you didnt forget this awesome story! I will continue to wait! I LOVE YOU! GREAT STORY!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 5 . 3/2
oh my God the fucking feels
HetaliaAddict12 chapter 4 . 2/9
I hate when amazing storywriters like this guy create the most deep, emotional, descriptive, hard-working, well thought, educational and organized story ever imagined, yet leave us hanging. We freaking love this series and really appreciate every single last squint of time and effort devoted into it, so pleaaaaaaase update the story soon! We love you, don't leave.
Damon chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
This is SO good
Eqa Skylight chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
y-you alive! that's greaaaatt!
Saphirathebunny chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Woah! You're alive?! This fic is awsome can't wait for updates!
Hiatus-is-indefinite chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Don't worry! Take your time! We all get busy from time to time. :)
EchoTasteLightZim chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Take as long as you want. I'll be waiting. :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
It is fine, take your time. :)
Wind rider chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Even if this hasn't been updated in two years I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its writers block. Future chapters could have prussia having nightmares, and Germany being there, or Germany changing prussia's bandages and finding the scars, or the allies guilt tripping...please update
Guinindil chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Bet their all feeling even guiltier after finding him with Russia
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Update this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
That's going to require some counciling. Russia what's your problem?!
Hiatus-is-indefinite chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Maybe you could do a chapter on the present moment with Prussia and Germany. Germany would be cleaning Prussia's wounds or something and then he would see Prussia's numbers on his fore arm and there can be a dramatic scene with them. I also have many more ideas for this fanfiction if you don't like that one. I really enjoy this fanfiction and hope you will update soon!
Hiatus-is-indefinite chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
You need to continue this! i not only love the plot line but the way you are writing it! your writing style is truly unique and i love the take you have on Prussia!