Reviews for Her Warrior
Ricky chapter 32 . 10/9
What I have always greatly disliked about DBZ is how people get wished back left and right your story is just the same and is not that much different from cannon. Your changes to the story are not that relevant aside from the fact of your OC. Who wants to see Goku immediately die from Raditz and then die from Frieza like a rag doll which he shouldn’t ya nope not me.
i want more
This story is amazing!
I understand your frustration with the Z Fighters. Great story by the way
Ceps chapter 1 . 8/19
Boring you took goku best moment and gave it to your self insert you suck I hate carp like that
Madhattergirl22 chapter 1 . 8/17
Please continue this story is amazing
blackout4465 chapter 34 . 7/4
I can't believe I'm only seeing this now on my third read through, but the parallels with Cerise and Mei Hatsume from My hero Academia, that can't be a coincidence right?

Both have Pink Hair, goggles, are inventors, and have quirky personalities that revolve around their preferred research/work.
BoredBuneary chapter 41 . 5/16
Ahh! This story is so great! I love all the twists and turns. I can't wait to see Vegeta's reaction to learning his daughter is dating Trunks! I can't wait to see updates. I think my favorite part is the slow romance with Goku and Neka. I also love how Gohan is a very good mixture of Neka and Goku. I hope you're safe where you are. I've really enjoyed the story
RazorxD chapter 18 . 4/19
When are you going to update this story?
mattywilkss chapter 30 . 2/19
what? a plot twist like killing off dende before they could revive kami and piccolo? im so glad you're happy with your shit-ass plot twist that pretty much kills the mission of using the dragon balls. take a lesson from m night shyamalan. a plot twist doesnt matter if you fuck the story.
mattywilkss chapter 11 . 2/18
does neka stop being an unlikable bitch at any point? or is this just something for masochists to jack off to?
This should be called goku not needed
Faery66 chapter 41 . 2/15
Hope to read more soon.

D
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 41 . 1/26
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.
Astrid Claire chapter 41 . 12/7/2019
Let me just say first that I came to read this on a whim. There are tons of DBZ videos being recommended to me on YT and it intrigued me enough to check out its fanfictions. Yours got me hook, line, and sinker. Even when I barely know much about the fandom, your writing made it possible for me to still understand it and bond with the characters. That said, are you still planning to continue this? When will be your next possible update? Please, continue this if you can. I really adore it so much, especially Neka (I admit that I do not like Cerise much and I can't feel her chemistry with Vegeta as much as I did between Neka and Goku).