Reviews for First Impressions: An Assumptions Outtake
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Fabulous! This whole plot line should be continued...with Bella if you like...Id be happy either way! Great job again!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Loved this! Was nice to see how these two met. And, I was amazed that I was on the same wave-length with Jasper. I was dying to know why on earth he kept the condoms and lube in the kitchen, as well. And, I laughed out loud with Jasper at the explanation: "junk" drawer. That was priceless!

I was also hoping that Edward had plenty of bleach for that kitchen table. Was glad to see him cleaning it; especially since they ate there after.

This will be a fun story to carry on int a multi-chapter. Looking forward to that when you get there. (And, yes, I will remind you that you don't want to do too many stories at once. If you need me to.)

Thanks!

Sally
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Mm that was really hot and a great insight I to how they met. I would love to get more of these two..wouldn't we all, LOL. Thks for sharing, Debbie
Panna Zuzanna chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was HOT. And fun. I'm really looking forward to reading ANYTHING related to "Assumptions". It's great! And you're amazing author!
Love ya!
Susan
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Excellent story! So hot. Thank you for sharing.
Nancy
staceleo chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was amazingly good! Fantastic job! (Can I have some more Bella? Pretty please? Listen to me begging! :0) )
21 | « Prev Page 1 2