Reviews for A Million Lights
MissSlytherinBitch chapter 9 . 1/16
I loved it too much to be tue! Awesome characters and story, just obsessed over everything!
Rowling's Daughter chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Good job.
Cata.pfr chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I love it. It's excellent! 333
SeatedQueenintheSky chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Ive always shipped both of these pairings but I like your version of lilscor better than most. I think it's the feelings behind it all. Either way, it was an amazing story and I'm glad lily got it right in the end.
SeatedQueenintheSky chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This is turning out to be a really good fic... I like the way your writing Lily. And of course I love your use of the TFIOS quote... It's one of my absolute favorites.
nadenelouis3 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I really really really enjoyed this!
I loved it all!
I love slutty/dark Lily!
nadenelouis3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I like it! Really like it :D
LittleMissBrownEyes chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Absolutely well-written. A theme well-chosen for Lily to be all messed up with her life, to be morbidly abused sexually. Clever. Perfect dashes of angst and romance.

Expecting more of this, eh?
opaque-girl chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
This was amazingggg 3 The writing style could have been better, with descriptions to make the story perhaps more interesting but I loved your plot, characterization and how perfectly well they worked together too much to even notice the minor errors 3 BEAUTIFUL :3 I like how Scorpius was the one to rescue her always, how they were both broken and he did, at one point love Rose, like she loved Teddy - just not enough and I loved the emotions you displayed throughout the fic :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Ahhh I must say that i disnt expect a lot when i first start readind. But god that was awesomeeeeeee. Pleasee write more how scorpius change Lily about the year that passed in the story pleaseeee write more
Ryah Ignis chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Still experiencing technical difficulties. Urgh. Anyway, I just loved that moment of realization for Lily there as she suddenly understands that she does not want to be with him at all, and that's a great moment for her character. Interesting portrayal of Lily. Then again the chosen one's kids do have a right to be a little crazy...
LILYTRESL chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I LOVEEEEEEEEE IT. I REALLY WANT READ MORE. :D
elemout chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
While I love unrequited love i often find the girl (or guy) who sleeps with everyone and their mother\father under the sun to get boring really quickly.
What i liked here was the pairing of Lily Luna Potter with Teddy (and hopefully it stays unrequited to keep the angst factor up) and also how Scorpius likes Rose but somehow needs to prove that he doesn't love her. I don't think he can really love her if he's sleeping with Lily or anyone else ad nauseum but he may really like her and fear that. It reminds me of another story where the guy realizes that he didn't really love the girl at the end but only the idea of having her. For me this chapter was about two people who don't know what love is and delude themselves into making love an excuse for their self-destructive behavior.
enomix chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I found this very interesting - I don't usually enjoy stories of this kind, but I think that the way you've interpreted Lily Luna's personality in response to how she develops herself when coming from a sort of "famous" family background is quite unusual; most people would take her to be very nice and live up to the pressures that she has because of her parents and all in a different way.

In terms of the actual writing, I think that it's quite good overall; I would perhaps focuse a bit more on character development in the sense that we don't really know much about the background of any of the other characters apart from Lily, and everything that happens is very brusquely straightforward so there's no room for interpretation of their personalities on behalf of the reader; if you get what I mean...

I really enjoyed this overall though :)
weasleyjumper chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
SO INCREDIBLE! Heartbreaking, I've never read anything so...Lily, IO'm sure you know what I mean!