Reviews for Zephyrus
Mechcat chapter 13 . 4/8
I know it has been some years, but it would be great if you decided to start posting again. Good stuff! Thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
This is really great. Don't abandon it!
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
I really admire this storyline and your writing style. The plotline is so fresh and innovative and your storytelling, VERY compelling. The way you convey all the characters' feelings, emotions, and especially the intricate descriptions required to explain the interweaving of gifts and powers...it's amazing how you keep it straight. It comes across cleanly and clearly.

I especially enjoy the pacing. This fic takes off like a !shot and barely slows down enough to introduce the Cullens! The dialog is also very well done - sweet and heartfelt.

Your characterisations are brilliant! I adore your Bella. She's so brave and has such strength of conviction and morals. Even though she's clueless, she innately understands *some* things about her "condition" while being bewildered about others (such as the connotation and context of the term "mate" in vampirism). I can't wait to see the evolution of Bella's powers, her interacting/acceptance into the Cullen family (yay!), and now, the resolution to the mystery of the posh research facility on Harley Street...

Thank you for such a good story. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to your updates very much. -RoseE. x
nitammi chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I have a pull for the next chapter
cat5050 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
"mate" what a funny twisted word-play you did with that! Really enjoyed this. All caught up and sad to have to wait for more. Great take on Twilight characters. So good!
cat5050 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Your little fic is the best thing since sliced bread-what can I say, I am old! lol
Truly I adore it. I believe it was rec'd on vampward lovers Facebook page, at least somewhere on Facebook. At any rate, it is great stuff, great twist on SM's Twilight characters. I thank you for messing with them ;-)
I have more catching up to do...
shehazi chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
CindyWindy chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
You've done a great job setting up the mystery of Bella. There's no way the "Regali Institute" (uh huh, wonder who runs that) is going to let her get away. Looking forward to more!
campyrs chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Interesting chapter. Maybe Edward can tell her what a mate is... Can't wait for next chapter. I voted for this story!
hikingurl chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to more
melferd chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Don't run into the light, Carol Ann!
Similarly, don't follow the pull. The evil!voltari might have programmed u!

Thanks for the awesome more
Camilla10 chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Uh, uh, what is happening?
penmom chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I always enjoy this story, I do a happy dance when I find an update. I wasn't to surprised that Bella had been a target... I must say I hope that E & B's relationship continues to grow in the coming chapters. I love stories where they have a strong, mature relationship where they face things together vs. a bunch of silly misunderstandings that make them seem foolish at best. Keep up the good work!
Genny910 chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for the quick update. It's good to see that things are settling down between them. BUT things are just getting started outside their relationship, aren't they? "Regalo" Institute. Hmmmmm. It's Italian, it means "gift" if I remember correctly. OK!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Wow, Bella is powerful! I cant wait until the delve into THAT particular subject :)

Great chapter!