Reviews for They Say Hate is Akin to Love
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i like it in the monet I'm searching fore F/X stories

sayo
Greg chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I liked this story, but mostly I stopped in for something I noticed in your profile. Your quotation about deadlines is from Douglas Adams, author of _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_. : )
Ukchana chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Aw . .. if only Val had been so lucky in my fanfic. _
I must have missed this one before . . . It's so adorable! I love the interaction and what a great father Xellos makes. Also love how Val doesn't put up with his crap. (nods head) No way, Vally-boy never lets Xel get away with anything, does he? BWAHAHAHAHAHA- (ahem)
Sorry, getting my wires crossed. _ But it's very adorable. Still wondering if you're going to write a "get together" fic for Xellos and Filia . . . I sure wish you would! There can never be enough good X/F authors . . . _ Though there seem to be so few! Well, you're one of them, so I'll just sit here and wait. _
love ya,
Ukchana
PurplePixie chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
KAWAI! _ I like the Val part. SO CUTE! Will there be more? Hmm? Ky-chan want more! _ Purdy pleazies with sugar lumps, and sprinkles, and m&m's, and any other goodies on top?
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
That was nice! Will there be a next chapter?
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I like this story.

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

~holds up salt~ ~girn evily~ n_n
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
!I LIKE!LOTS!
The Evil Fishy chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
FUNNY FUNNY! Hehehe... I liked the flash-back part! Strange, it bears some similarities to my own Xe-Fi ficcie idea... That's weird! Series, series, series, I read, now I'm running! :P Bi!
TokyoFlame chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Kyaaa ! It's really cute ! I kinda wondered how it wld be like to have 3 of them as a family .. pretty cute sight isn't it ? -beams-
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
...Kowai... *giggle* Waiwai, suteki! _
Kuchenhexe chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
This was cute! Admittely not entirely IC, especially regarding Xellos, what with his Mazoku-ness and all, but eh, I don't care. I still like reading fics where things all work out somehow and leave me with a happy-warm-fuzzy.

This is definitely one of those.
aaries chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
first fic you say? it is pretty good, {{_}}
PrincessAnime chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How sweet! Xellos-papa! That was cute. And I really could see Filia saying all that. lol.
xellia metallium chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
great story! _

it's very interesting to hear YOUR version of Filia's training days... hehe She had not always been the submissive, always obeying type of dragon after all.. hehe _

can't wait to read your other stories!

Xellia Metallium
Sinister and Devilish chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
- That was so cuuuuuuuute! I love how you kept their personalities! Unlike most X/F, you kept the arguing and other things! And poor fi-chan! *ducks the large mace coming at her*

~SAD~