Reviews for I Dare You
hicetnunc chapter 1 . 4/8
Still miss you shadowsontherun
hicetnunc chapter 152 . 4/2
Hey shadows, hope everything's alright. Your writing is incredible! It's been a while since you updated, and I was wondering if you could give us, your very worried readers, some sort of indication that you're okay (or working on okay). Because, believe it or not, the world actually has some good people left. Please, any message would be great. However, if you're still working on your troubles, do NOT let me bother you. You just focus on healing.

Many prayers for you,
hicetnunc (here and now)
vituberantcurmudgeon chapter 4 . 4/2
Come backkkkkk queen!
Ms. Hawkeye chapter 152 . 3/30
Hello! I love your story so much! I was very sad to find it on hiatus! I was wondering if you were trying to continue it any times soon? I saw that last time you update was about a year ago. I hope you do, I also hope your family troubles have been worked out! :) this is a amazing story.
anon chapter 1 . 3/30
You promised.
Maggie chapter 152 . 3/23
I'm not logged into my account right now but when i first discovered this fic, you had been gone for 2 months, but I didn't know that at the time.

I left a review after a couple of chapters, and you replied through messaging. You said 'hey', and 'i hope you enjoy this story'. I know you are still there. I know you haven't given up on this amazing story.

I hope you update soon. Xx
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 7 . 3/14
I miss these days :( I miss your writing o much, we Clintasha fans could use it when marvel is about to gleefully smash our hopes and dreams
A year ago today I found this story, the day you left. I hope in this year that your life has improved and that your troubles have faded away! Please. Please come back.
I HATE BUCKYNATASHA!1 WHY YOU JERKYOU'VE JUST MADE THIS A FIC FOR THEM!1
PLEASE UPDATE!
UPDATE¡!¡!¡!¡!
UPDATE!¡
UPDATE
UPDATE!
Coley Coughlin chapter 1 . 3/5
2DAYS FROM NOW AND ITS A YEAR SINCE YOU ABANDONED US YOUR FANS AND THIS STORY. IM UPSET BECAUSE YOU LEFT US HANGING, YOU PROMISED YOU'LL BE BACK WHEN THINGS GOT BETTER BUT ITS ALREADY BEEN A YEAR! BUT I HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT WHATEVER YOURE GOING THROUGH I HOPE YOU COME BACK TO US VICTORIOUS. WHAT UPSETS ME MORE IS THAT BRUCE AND NAT IS A THING IN THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE AND IM TRYING TO FIND COMFORT IN READING FF'S ITS SO HARD TO BE A FANGIRL ;.; MARVEL LET CLINTASHA SHIPPERS DOWN AND NOW YOU HAVENT UPDATED EVEN AN AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE UPDATE. I NEED YOU.
4,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »