Reviews for Saving Sheppard
newt-s3 chapter 1 . 4/12
Great story! Very intense and it kept my eyes glued to my phone the whole time. Thank you for this amazing story!
-whumplove
mkoepp63026 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Wow! So intense and so good, fantastic job!
SabreKai chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Well done, great story. Re the comment about Woolsey looking poorly in this story, IE a coward, I'd say he acted like a true bureaucrat, knowing that the rules said don't do it; but allowing things to proceed. Some times it is better to know when to turn away.
Var Devonshire chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Wow, great story. Especially the man code conversation, well done and perfect ending.
hifield chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I really enjoyed your story and loved how you wrote it through each person's perspective. Your interpretation of the love and respect his teammates had for their friend was perfect...and, of course, I loved having David in the story. I'm so happy I stumbled onto this gem... thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I don't like Woolsey here. He comes across as cowardly. It is the responsibility of leaders to make the decisions, not to abrogate that responsibility and hide behind volunteers. And rescue missions almost always involve endangering more lives than are being saved, but we do them anyway.
loup-13 chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
OMG I love your story its the best one I read so far

The ending is awesome
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I really loved this and liked the unique way Rodney found for Beckett to work on John while he was in statis. I also like stories that bring in John's brother but with the Team a main feature. Poor John, such a lightening rod for trouble - lucky he has such good friend. Thank you for a great story, well written. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop! Ali D :)
head.chantal chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I usually hate name droppers but in this situation i completely sanction it, if it was my sibling estranged or not i'd do everything i could to be there.
head.chantal chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
i love how people can always find a loop hole in protocol when they really want to.
Elaine chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
This is still one of my very favorite SGA stories. It's amazing how much of John Sheppard is in every chapter of the story, even if he was actually in the stasis pod and not there at all. Great job!
water4willows chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
That first chapter was just heartbreaking. Really fantastic stuff!
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Fabulous. I love the idea of Mckay refusing to let our boy go.
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I'm so happy that they were able save John's life. I like the way that they used to do it. That was so awesome.
Vadercat chapter 8 . 10/27/2013