Reviews for Saving Sheppard
loup-13 chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
OMG I love your story its the best one I read so far

The ending is awesome
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I really loved this and liked the unique way Rodney found for Beckett to work on John while he was in statis. I also like stories that bring in John's brother but with the Team a main feature. Poor John, such a lightening rod for trouble - lucky he has such good friend. Thank you for a great story, well written. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop! Ali D :)
head.chantal chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I usually hate name droppers but in this situation i completely sanction it, if it was my sibling estranged or not i'd do everything i could to be there.
head.chantal chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
i love how people can always find a loop hole in protocol when they really want to.
Elaine chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
This is still one of my very favorite SGA stories. It's amazing how much of John Sheppard is in every chapter of the story, even if he was actually in the stasis pod and not there at all. Great job!
water4willows chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
That first chapter was just heartbreaking. Really fantastic stuff!
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Fabulous. I love the idea of Mckay refusing to let our boy go.
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I'm so happy that they were able save John's life. I like the way that they used to do it. That was so awesome.
Vadercat chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Good story.
ficscribbler chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Another wonderful, captivating, character & relationship driven story! If you don't write professionally as well as producing these fanfiction gems, you should seriously consider it.
Dellruby chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Holy Cow you can write, damn near killed me in the first chapter, But a friend told me to keep reading, so I did. I'm so glad he didn't stay dead!
Thank you.
On a side note, I'm looking for info on Dave for a fic, your insights would be very helpful. Thanks again for a great read!
Laura chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Wow, this was a beautiful piece of work and skilfully written. My only gripe was David not hanging around to see his brother recover or at least wake up. I would have thought a few extra days would not have made a difference to a powerful company like PSI, it feels a little unfinished in this respect. The story was brilliant, but cut short - it feels as though there is a missing chapter covering John being stabilised and his transfer back to Atlantis as seen from the eyes of his Team, the off duty military and David. A tag to this wonderful story would be hugely welcome covering this as well as a follow up of John going home to David to recover in the company of his team. Your take on David was brilliant, powerful, ruthless, but when it comes to John, his reaction is heart-melting. I've read many of your stories, and this one comes out on top. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. x
Harmne chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I love this story. I love that David FINALLY got what McKay wanted just in time to stall and throw a monkey wrench into the planned orders of General Landry. Even if poor David has NO idea what he just let himself in for!
Harmne chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Excellent story! Had my heart beating really hard there for a while... I love seeing David Sheppard discovering just exactly what his 'little' brother does - you did a great job with the shock! Especially since he'd been TOLD but didn't believe them. And Rodney handled it pretty well, too.

I'm not all that knowledgeable about medicine, but what you described sounded feasible to me! And hey, John was due a miracle for his own self - he's pulled off enough for others!

Thanks for the great story!
nikikins chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I so enjoyed this story! This last chapter was so satisfying with laugh out loud moments & tearful ones also. I love that John's worth is revealed to his brother and it has nothing to do with money.