Reviews for Saving Sheppard
Chgrgal chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Great story I loved it!
Lasciella chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
lovely story. nice interventions from all the team.
hifield chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
I think I held my breath through the whole chapter! Very, Very good. All of Carson's thoughts and preparations were excellent ... you captured him perfectly.
hifield chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
So good for Teyla to take David to see John ... nicely done scene. This was an excellent chapter.
hifield chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Another great chapter. The interaction and conversations between Rodney and David were very good. Can't wait to finish this story but sadly it will have to be in the morning.
hifield chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
I love that Richard's main job is "not getting in the way". Hurry, hurry.
hifield chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
What a powerful chapter! He better not be dead though ... please.
Whumplove chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Great story! Very intense and it kept my eyes glued to my phone the whole time. Thank you for this amazing story!
-whumplove
mkoepp63026 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Wow! So intense and so good, fantastic job!
SabreKai chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Well done, great story. Re the comment about Woolsey looking poorly in this story, IE a coward, I'd say he acted like a true bureaucrat, knowing that the rules said don't do it; but allowing things to proceed. Some times it is better to know when to turn away.
Var Devonshire chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Wow, great story. Especially the man code conversation, well done and perfect ending.
hifield chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I really enjoyed your story and loved how you wrote it through each person's perspective. Your interpretation of the love and respect his teammates had for their friend was perfect...and, of course, I loved having David in the story. I'm so happy I stumbled onto this gem... thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I don't like Woolsey here. He comes across as cowardly. It is the responsibility of leaders to make the decisions, not to abrogate that responsibility and hide behind volunteers. And rescue missions almost always involve endangering more lives than are being saved, but we do them anyway.
loup-13 chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
OMG I love your story its the best one I read so far

The ending is awesome
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I really loved this and liked the unique way Rodney found for Beckett to work on John while he was in statis. I also like stories that bring in John's brother but with the Team a main feature. Poor John, such a lightening rod for trouble - lucky he has such good friend. Thank you for a great story, well written. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop! Ali D :)