Reviews for Tiptree
AD Lewis chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Damn this was a great story. Even though I knew roughly what would happen, it still took me by surprise
Midnight Lion chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I knew this chapter would tear me up, but I read it anyway. Damn. Heartbreaking is the only word I've got for it. Wonderfully, masterfully done.

I will *never* listen to that conversation in Huerta the same way again.
themarshal chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Wonderful, as usual! Aeian's slow descent into madness is meticulously chronicled. I particularly loved Hilary's angry, accusatory naivete, and her swinging back and forth between a helpless child full of hope and a battered, broken, battle-hardened soldier.
lumberjacklife chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Wow, this is really haunting.
lumberjacklife chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh man this is so good!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I don't usually post reviews for stories in this genre, but I couldn't not post one here. I love what you've done here, myself remembering the brief snippets in game in the hospital. Fantastic work! I look forward to the next chapter. :)
arcturusjourney chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
What a fantastic idea for a story! But please tell me you are going to continue?
Midnight Lion chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
...It's possible that I'm crying, a little. Possible. Not probable or likely or anything. Nope.

This was heartbreaking. Beautiful, and sweet for the most part, but ultimately heartbreaking. Odd as it sounds, I'm grateful you didn't go on to detail Aeian's escape with Hilary and what came after...I'm not sure I could've taken it.

That said, I loved the personalities, the friendship and relationship (because they had one, even if it wasn't quite all that they wished it could be) that you built between Aeian and Neaira. Even though I knew the ending of their story, I was rooting for them to find happiness anyway.