Reviews for Insult to injury
Austro-Hungarian Empire chapter 5 . 1/6
Well, well, well, ane't this just the textbook-fucking definition of funny. But, first, a word from some characters.

"So glad ze author did zhere research. I am so tired of people simply addressing me as 'Herr Major'" -Herr Major

"SAFETY DANCE!" - Schrodinger

"Oh Great, my brother is in this story." - Luke V.

"Drop the motherfuckin' base!" - Jan V.

"I am Carmen Sandiego. Guess where I am." - Alucard

"I WILL RIP HER HEAD FROM HER BODY!" -Zorin B.

"*Silent*" -The Captain

"Excellent vork! But ze accents could use vork." - Rip van Winkle

Excellent! Short sweet and too the point, with no real grammar errors and nice descriptive detail. Deutsch accent could use some work. I know I havn't used it too much in this review, but trust me, it's better.

I am sad to see, much like many other great works, you are not longer active. Of course, it's not surprising, since you are powered by Gabe Newell.

"WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THIS STORY?! AND HALF LIFE 3?!"

"Uhh...uhhh...well...uhhh.." -Gabe Newell.

But, none the less. Credit is due here and I give you such credit. Auf Wiedersehen Herr/Frau "Powered by Steam".

Btw:
1,000 Nazi Vampires. If you minus 1,000 Nazi Vampires by 1,000 Nazi Vampires it equals 0. However, if you add 3, you it equals three...HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
Unkown Being chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
She Drives TheMillennium Insain And They Beg Alucard To Kill The
Unkown Being chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Shes Going To Die Isnt It She.
Kellie chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Excitement is too tame a word to describe how I felt when I saw you posted a new chapter. It was a bit short but great none the less. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. No pressure. I can't wait to be mindfucked by the ending! (That sounds weird but you get it.) Many cookies for the story so far :)
Kellie chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I noticed you had a couple of mistakes but then who doesn't. I have to say that from the moment Rikkie started talking I started laughing! You MUST post more or i'll cry and summon my hordes to find you and make you write. Anywho, I love the story so far. I just had to say that. :)
Unkown Being chapter 2 . 1/27/2013