Reviews for The Curious Incident of the Dragon in the Night-time
ladywisdom chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is great! Sherlock transformed into a dragon is a wonderful idea. I hope you plan to continue it!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
WHAT
HAMWISE JAMJAR
"SMUG" OH MY GOD
MYCROFT IS A WIZARD
"NOT YOUR HOSTAGE"
SEND HELP
I NEED AN AMBULANCE

no but the mental image of Smug the enormous cat-puppy-dragon roaming the countryside with a beleaguered Jammo ugh it's too wonderful
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Bah, who needs self control? :D

I absolutely love this. Grinning like an idiot because it fits so perfectly in the Weirdcraft world and their characters are exactly as they should be.

I can't wait to see where it leads. Look forward to the next chapter!
Zemmiphobia chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is the best thing ever. This really should be a book.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
God, this is hilarious!
editcat chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
These lot are a splendid addition (the names are perfect, especially Smug) to the twisted universe I've come to love. I'd love to read more and would enjoy some interaction with Sheldor and Queen P and their minions, but just knowing that there's a little Sherlockian corner in World of Weirdcraft makes me smile.
Tagloff chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
More, please, please -more-
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG Sherlock as a dragon? And John as a halfling? Ooohhh... I'm in the midst of financial statements and I have to go to a wake tonight... This is perfect!

Now I want for John to meet Sheldor and his idiotic trio so he can be quietly more intelligent and helpful even if he doesn't have a genius iq. Though I don't think Smug would enjoy Tranquilty falling in love with him. Because really what female dragon wouldn't?
23 | « Prev Page 1 2