Reviews for Lucky Academy
A.R. Lore chapter 1 . 3/1
This is really good! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
What happened to dynamis
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
name:Blaze lee
age: 12 or 13
appearance: milky white skin, black hair with purple in it purple short or one inch shorter than chi yun

clothing:black combat boots, black leather jacket with purple x on back. light purple t shirt with the word star on it. and black jeans that stop at knees

personalty: she is smart and kind and always looks for the good in people. she is head strong and loves helping.

like: sports video games star gazing running candy prank read and writing stories.

power: black magic and control over water
CHOCOLATE LOVER 360 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
occ

please add to story

ame:Anna yun
age:15-16
gender: female
appearance: she is as tall as ginka. Anna has lighting blue eyes. Anna's hair is black hair with blue highlights. she is a little tan. shoes size is 5 for kids. he-he
clothing:she wears a big leather jacket with her bey beast on it. wears a black t short
with a blue peace sign on it. she also wear black mini skirt the blue and black combat boots
personalty:sassy and cool and is very sarcastic. mysterious , clam and quiet at times by always loves to have fun.
likes:quiet places, nice long books,volleyball, biking and skateboarding.
dislikes:loud places,pranks pull on her,lazy people and flirty boys

bey:lighting tiger
a stamina bey
bey beast is a tiger
Bey description:blue and red tiger has a scare on its left eye

power: Can control fire/lighting and she has psychic powers

her favorite colors are blue and yellow
she like chocolate
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
What? You have writers block? Waaaaaah. ;_; You leave us on cliffy! NOOOO!

Well you could ask other authors for ideas... Or you could make a chapter that focuses on one of their OCs. ... And ask more about them... Or have the next chapter have something to do with about what happens to Hanako... Yeah, i'm probably no help. :/
XpawnbergonX chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
FFFFIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEE!

My dream power. XD

And now i have an account, so i can favorite this now. :D

Sei is epicness. XD But poor Hanako. 0.0
Leodasdragon chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Aaaaaaah!

Fireland: So basically today's lesson in school... Fire and death. :P

*Glares*

Fireland: *goes home*

RUN RUN! Before Hanako destroys us all! O.O

Dragel: I wanna control a water beast... Or something...

*GLARES*

Dragel: *goes home too*

So the power i'd have would be... The power that has every power! MWAHAHA! :D At least that's what all my friends say when i ask that question *RAAAAGE*

It other words good chappy. :D

Fireland: That makes no sense- *shot*
Fallenbey chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Fallenbey - Alec probably collected around 90 eggs, maybe more maybe less. And all will be explained with the villains when the time has come. :3

Oh ok then I must wait X3
Interesting me gusta! •_•
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Another amazing chapter! Girls, don't lose control over Hanako, please.
There are so many to chose...I don't know. Ice, water or wind. I would like to fly XDD
Please update as soon as you can.
XPawnbergonX chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Hey! :D It's me, light wolf.

I just realized i hadn't reviewed in a while. :P

Anyway, good chapy! Haha, if i could get eggs that quickly *smirks* So much chocolate! :O (with the edibles one that is)
Leodasdragon chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
YUKI IS A TROLL.

LOLOLOL XD JK

HOLYSHITALKINGMUSHROOMS That's a lot of eggs!

IIIMMMMPPPOOOSSSSSIIIIBBBLLL LEEEE!

I got addicted to Amnesia. :D (then found out there was only 12 episodes *sobs in a corner*)

The bad guys seems interesting though... Can't wait to see how this turns out... *insert evil laugh here*
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Yuki is the best at trolling. I wonder why the others were trying to beat her even with that score.
So, the bad guys made an appearrance. I must know more.
Update soon*er* please!
Fallenbey chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Seriously yuki must be a god or something -.- no average person can collect so much. How much eggs did Alec collect I'm just curious. Also about the evil villains question what are they trying to accomplish exactly I'm a bit confused on what they are talking about.
Star-Razor chapter 8 . 3/30/2013