Reviews for False Memory
The feels are real.
theyoungelite chapter 10 . 3/25
This story is both sad and beautiful. I love it! The plot is unique too. It's a refreshing read among seas of other cliche yullen stories. I kind of feel bad for Lavi but I'm pretty sure Portugal will turn out quite interesting for him. *wink wink*

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
zaya red bloom chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
yes ….so cute i love it so far….on chap 3…go kanda see your real feeling….i hope they get togthere
mitsuyo-chan chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Love that! Totally love that! XD And don't tell me that you can't do anything more than that with your story, Lavi is going to Portugal, you better use that part of the story wisely ;D
Patatachip chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
AWWWW okay that was a good ending. WE ALL KNOW WHOLAVIS GONA MEET IN PORTUGAL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *suggestive eyebrow wiggle* that was wonderfully written and wrapped up I really enjoyed reading this thank you!
Patatachip chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
ah yes they all admit theyre idot ass holes and now theyre less of idiot ass holes. this is good. this is a good thing.
Patatachip chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
jeeeezzzzzzzz i dont even know what to say except allen your an idiot and kanda your an idiot and jerk. excuse me whilst i cry
Patatachip chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
KANDA U JERK AHUGHGUHGHGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ALLEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DONT LOVE HIM YOU BUTT UHGHGUHGHGFGFDSA
Patatachip chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
gaaah why must this be so complicated WHY
Patatachip chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
nooooo kanda you know you make allen happy so dont do think that you dummy!
Patatachip chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
AWWW i feel really bad for lavi but only because lavi is such a sweetie i do however enjoy the yullen FAR more but sjihfds my heart goes out
Patatachip chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
awwww KANDA JUST ACCEPT THE LOVE
Patatachip chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
ohnohnohnohnohnohon honhonhon kanda is most definitely enjoying this. most definitely.
Patatachip chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
oh man poor lavi! he's going to be so heart broken..
KkChibiChop chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I really liked this story! It was quite unique I think. I feel a little bad for Lavi, but seeing as where he was flying to at the end I could see him finding a handsome noah boyfriend. Maybe you could do a follow up story with that pairing so Lavi can get his happy ending too! Great job with this story though!