Reviews for Letters to Rose
This is so awesome 3
Lasagne chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Please update
BeatleMania1966 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
please please please write more of this, this is great and I'm really involved now
HowlingGinsy chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
why aren't you continuing this. its perfect! and this whole idea of starting every chapter with a letter is pure genius madam. please please write more. its such a cute story.
mang0fruitblast chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Loved this! I kind of wished you'd contiue the story but whatever floats your boat haha
livvyluna chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I loved everything about this story, including the authors's notes at the beginning and end of every chapter. I hope you write more sometime and you are making me consider reading my first James and Lily story.
vaaleeewu chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
could you make me very happy and continue this story for ever and ever? :D
rawsunshine chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
This is such a good story! I love the characters and their friendship! I love how you insert jokes and humor and just everything. I would buy your book, I hope that your writing ventures really do work out for you!
DutchScorRosefan chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Bring It on!
hayleyfrickinglaame chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Hi, I was reading this fic last night and it is really fantastic, only a handful of Scorpius/Rose fanfictions I actually love. I was wondering are you still going to update with this fic or let it go cold? I understand plenty about real life getting in the way but I was wondering if you are still planning to update this fic as well?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
YAY! I'm totally loving this!
Thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Oooooh, I've never read a Scorose fic before, but I ship them now, like a lot. So well done :) Pleeeeease continue it?!
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Looove it. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE! keep it going.