Reviews for Betrayal
LocoBriar chapter 9 . 3/16
Somehow a sweet sounding Ginny, considering the situation, does Not bode well for the feathered trio..I don’t
Storm shit chapter 1 . 2/19
Why didn't you just kill Susan and be done with, she insane already, you would have done her a favour...
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 2/15
this was a sucky epilouge and I am glad that I didn't favored this story beacuse it bit the big one, I am sorry to speak like that and write as well, but there it is, number one Hermione would never betray Harry or marry that loser Ron no matter wht the writer did in the Harry Potter books, and second Harry would of been dead if it wasn't for Hermione, you painted Hermione as a really bad wicked character and she's not anything you have portrayed her to be, Hermione Granger is the best character in Harry Potter, it's Harry,Ron,Molly and Ginny who suck.
SereniteRose chapter 21 . 2/15
Hermione is so much better than Harry will ever be I'm sorry this was a very disappointed story from start to finish, Hermione rocks and Harry does not niether does Ron he sucks as well.
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
You left out if Harry married anyone or not? H does have the Potter legacy to pass on? Interesting story. I did wonder about Susan Bones, especially after losing her aunt.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 22 . 9/26/2017
he he revenge is best serve cold
loved it
please do continue
bye sumi
FlowersBite chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
This was a wonderful story. I was glad that it had an epilogue, I always like seeing what comes of the characters.
chaoswizard chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
Good story keep more like this coming plz
Harriverse chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
You managed to come up with interesting punishments for the trio. It really helped to read how that worked out. Nice story.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
Cool. With everything else, I never thought he would pull that outfit on.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
You had a couple of ideas that were well used. Your innovation on the idea of seals was so extreme that it seemed new. Can any more happen to him? Well, after dealing with the trio?
xSnowDustx chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
This is a great story! I really loved how you didn't make up a load of stuff for no reason just so you could do the bashing, but instead just tweaked the canon instead. I also liked how you didn't forget other characters that most writers leave out in the fanfiction. I think my favourite part is that you kept a good and engaging plot line going; rather than just constantly hating on characters. Personally, I think that Harry shouldn't've forgiven Ginny so easily as she was still willing to kill him for not being with herstopping" her being with Dean. But I guess that's Harry's character. But yeah, I absolutely love this! Onto the sequal now!
Also sorry if there are any spelling errors in this xD
aptteach123 chapter 22 . 5/1/2017
Great story! However what happened with Harry!? Did he find someone he could trust enough to marry and have kids with?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
So he just like got back to friends with Ginny after she became a gold digger and sued him for money?
Lord Kuchiki chapter 22 . 2/2/2017
Loved this story so much. it was a great story