Reviews for Betrayal
gginsc chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
I only thought of Susan Bones at the very end. I remembered she did not like Harry and followed the crowd at reviling him. After her aunt died, I thought she might be unreasonable enough to blame Harry.
f chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
hope this is not a faggot story
GameOver82 chapter 18 . 12/14/2019
Am I right in thinking the Nightstalker is a little like Batman?
iamrumaan chapter 22 . 12/4/2019
who did harry end up with?
waya715 chapter 22 . 9/28/2019
gee, you didn't have Harry with a love interest...I'm shocked! But overall it was a great story.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 22 . 9/9/2019
Wonderful story! Loved the whole thing. Thanks for sharing!
Gina chapter 22 . 3/28/2019
Thanks for adding the last chapter!
BoOmErT.63 chapter 16 . 2/17/2019
LOL... I LOVE BUBBLE WRAP!
Bronze chapter 19 . 1/24/2019
Seeing as you so far haven't ruled out Narcissa Malfoy as the one offering the money to kill Harry I think it could be her. After all, she could be holding s grudge for the defeat of the Dark Lord or even her husband. Not that Harry had to kill Lucius personally but just be killing Voldatwitle he destroyed her perfect life. I'm sure it's not Bellatrix as she's too crazy to do anything this way. It could also be almost any of the DEs wives.
Bronze chapter 17 . 1/24/2019
First Death Eaters then a Vampire. Yeah, I'd say someone wasn't happy with Harry. But is it personal or business related? Regardless, they're starting to piss him off and that's not a good idea.
Bronze chapter 16 . 1/24/2019
Now that has to be down right frustrating! So much power and so much fame yet absolutely no trust nor faith in the ministry nor any of its' departments. But of course they won't give up. They'll keep trying as it'd be great publicity for the ministry if they can wear him down.
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/24/2019
Been there, done that. Wish I had that Hang Over cure when I did! 151 does a hell of a job on your head over night! Fortunately it's been many years since I did that. Not to mention a couple of states away as well.
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/24/2019
Hired thugs sounds an awful lot like wanna be Death Eaters. So I say treat 'em the same and kill the lot of them but frame the two that want to take over the supplier. Turn them over to the Aurors and let them enjoy their stay in prison or die for what they've already done.
jmw03u chapter 22 . 1/12/2019
This is such a great story! I love how Harry was so cool and collected through it all and just took things in stride. I also thought the night stalker idea was really fun. Thank you so much for writing it.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/12/2019
Good GOD! Hermione is going to drive everybody away from her long before she finishes the school year! I don't have a clue what she wants to do after she graduates from Hogwarts! At the rate she's going she'll have to find the money to restart her education in the muggle world as I can't see anyone wanting to hire her in the magical. She just doesn't seem to be capable of thinking for herself. I'm not even sure she'll ever get a job in the muggle world either with that attitude. She headed towards a extremely lonely life as a spinster with no friends. Dumblemort sure has destroyed any future she might've had if she doesn't turn herself around.