Reviews for Betrayal
Lord Kuchiki chapter 22 . 2/2
Loved this story so much. it was a great story
Jimbocous chapter 22 . 2/2
Nice one. Thanks!
BlazeVein chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
yeah, telling hagrid is really helpul to keep secrets... not!
KillerRose17 chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Amazing story with an amazing ending. I love this story so much. :D
salsas100 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Nice fic. I guess he isn't immortal.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
There are many good arguments that Harry meeting Ron was a set up.

- Harry didn't get information how to get to the train. As you mentioned, Harry didn't get much information from Hagrid, and Hagrid was not trained to inform children of Hogwarts.
- Molly loudly complains about a train station being full of Muggles.
- Molly asks for the platform number, although she should know, having been there herself for seven years and even more for her children.
- Ron comes to Harry saying everywhere else is full, which is unlikely as Harry is alone in his compartment. If the train really was full, it is likely that other would come before and after Ron.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
I don't think it was for the small stature that the seals were used that was just a bonus. I think the real reason was to suppress his magic and hope he fought Voldemort preferably dieting to him if not then exploding from the magic suppression. My question is why weren't the seals picked up by Poppy?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
A bit late to have to deal with Dumbledore isn't it? What in the hell did they think they were doing even attempting to sue Harry for the death of Fred considering all three of them were there with Harry when the wall collapsed which meant that they could have been just as liable? He just took down Voldemort who in their bloody minds would go after him lol.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I'm going to love this! It's just about impossible to find a bashing story that isn't Harry x Hermione
Artemis the Great chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
there's only 7 years in hogwarts
Foreman88 chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Did he already forget his invisibility? All that publicity as a cat could have been avoided.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Really Good!
I loved it.
Thanks for sharing.
harryislife chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
ou never said who Harry mmarried. I hope it was Daphne.
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THANK YOU!