Reviews for Betrayal
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 7/14
Ok, not Percy. Umbridge? does she count as female?
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 7/14
Percy?
dgpolo chapter 11 . 6/7
"Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Percy bashing story - just to see if I can."

You can't.
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 22 . 5/24
Who did Harry marry?
shadewatcher chapter 21 . 5/18
Ahh, the best revenge on your enemies is to become rich, powerful and loved by the people. XD LOL Perfect way to get back at the idiots.
LocoBriar chapter 9 . 3/16
Somehow a sweet sounding Ginny, considering the situation, does Not bode well for the feathered trio..I don’t think...lol
Storm shit chapter 1 . 2/19
Why didn't you just kill Susan and be done with, she insane already, you would have done her a favour...
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 2/15
this was a sucky epilouge and I am glad that I didn't favored this story beacuse it bit the big one, I am sorry to speak like that and write as well, but there it is, number one Hermione would never betray Harry or marry that loser Ron no matter wht the writer did in the Harry Potter books, and second Harry would of been dead if it wasn't for Hermione, you painted Hermione as a really bad wicked character and she's not anything you have portrayed her to be, Hermione Granger is the best character in Harry Potter, it's Harry,Ron,Molly and Ginny who suck.
SereniteRose chapter 21 . 2/15
Hermione is so much better than Harry will ever be I'm sorry this was a very disappointed story from start to finish, Hermione rocks and Harry does not niether does Ron he sucks as well.
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
You left out if Harry married anyone or not? H does have the Potter legacy to pass on? Interesting story. I did wonder about Susan Bones, especially after losing her aunt.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 22 . 9/26/2017
he he revenge is best serve cold
loved it
please do continue
bye sumi
FlowersBite chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
This was a wonderful story. I was glad that it had an epilogue, I always like seeing what comes of the characters.
chaoswizard chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
Good story keep more like this coming plz
Harriverse chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
You managed to come up with interesting punishments for the trio. It really helped to read how that worked out. Nice story.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
Cool. With everything else, I never thought he would pull that outfit on.