Reviews for Betrayal
chaoswizard chapter 22 . 9/2
Good story keep more like this coming plz
Harriverse chapter 22 . 7/30
You managed to come up with interesting punishments for the trio. It really helped to read how that worked out. Nice story.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/30
Cool. With everything else, I never thought he would pull that outfit on.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 7/30
You had a couple of ideas that were well used. Your innovation on the idea of seals was so extreme that it seemed new. Can any more happen to him? Well, after dealing with the trio?
xSnowDustx chapter 22 . 7/6
This is a great story! I really loved how you didn't make up a load of stuff for no reason just so you could do the bashing, but instead just tweaked the canon instead. I also liked how you didn't forget other characters that most writers leave out in the fanfiction. I think my favourite part is that you kept a good and engaging plot line going; rather than just constantly hating on characters. Personally, I think that Harry shouldn't've forgiven Ginny so easily as she was still willing to kill him for not being with herstopping" her being with Dean. But I guess that's Harry's character. But yeah, I absolutely love this! Onto the sequal now!
Also sorry if there are any spelling errors in this xD
aptteach123 chapter 22 . 5/1
Great story! However what happened with Harry!? Did he find someone he could trust enough to marry and have kids with?
So he just like got back to friends with Ginny after she became a gold digger and sued him for money?
Lord Kuchiki chapter 22 . 2/2
Loved this story so much. it was a great story
Jimbocous chapter 22 . 2/2
Nice one. Thanks!
BlazeVein chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
yeah, telling hagrid is really helpul to keep secrets... not!
KiraRose17 chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Amazing story with an amazing ending. I love this story so much. :D
salsas100 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Nice fic. I guess he isn't immortal.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
There are many good arguments that Harry meeting Ron was a set up.

- Harry didn't get information how to get to the train. As you mentioned, Harry didn't get much information from Hagrid, and Hagrid was not trained to inform children of Hogwarts.
- Molly loudly complains about a train station being full of Muggles.
- Molly asks for the platform number, although she should know, having been there herself for seven years and even more for her children.
- Ron comes to Harry saying everywhere else is full, which is unlikely as Harry is alone in his compartment. If the train really was full, it is likely that other would come before and after Ron.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
I don't think it was for the small stature that the seals were used that was just a bonus. I think the real reason was to suppress his magic and hope he fought Voldemort preferably dieting to him if not then exploding from the magic suppression. My question is why weren't the seals picked up by Poppy?