Reviews for Beads of Candlelight
across the mountains chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Judging by the date of the last update, it would appear you are unlikely to continue with this story. And so with the utmost admiration and honesty, I must say this is perhaps the best fan fiction I have yet to read. You captured John so perfectly, and Margret as well. It is beautifully written and I only hope that you decide to continue such a wonderfully crafted story. I am enthralled with the musicality you bestowed upon John. It embodies his subtle grace despite his calloused exterior. As I am currently in the middle of exams this escape has served as a much welcomed reprise from my own stresses, no matter how brief. Extremely well written, thank-you.
Mariannahannah chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Hey this is actuatlly so good and well written and so much more in touvh with the characters than most othe r fanfictions i have read. Its romantic but not stupid, and i really need to know what happens with Mr Bowman, loving the tension! Please write more.
anon chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
This is so good, you HAVE to keep going! Please, please, please. Your writing captures the mood of North and South perfectly, an despecially the characters, I love how Margret and John interact, so romantic but true to themselves. Please continue, I await impatiently!
A chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Hope you will continue a little... ;)
anonzy chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
i do hope you havent forgotten about this story!
GRock87 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Well, this is proceeding in deliciously lovely ways. Please continue.
Meme chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I like this... Can't wait to read what happens next.
XIXIX chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Cool story! I look forward to where this is going!

Halem chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Thanks for updating. .. looking forward for the next chapter! (:
Tiffany chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Love how John gets all jealous...this story is getting interesting. I hope you continue to expand on this story. I would like to see what Mr. Brown real intentions are concerning Margaret. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter!
lovefool chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Great to see you back with this. I knew this could be developed into a really strong story and what I have just read is apparent for us all to see. All N&S fans will love this new twist on the story just keep going. Excellent.
anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
love this! keep going please :D
XTemporaryInsanityX chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Love it! :D
lovefool chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was 261 words that just captured the scene you really should carry on with this as it shows such promise. I look forward to seeing if you develop this further.