Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 2
Wind2048 chapter 3 . 3/29
Scratch that, spelling as well.

May I suggest typing your future stories on Microsoft Word as it will show you most spelling mistakes such as 'locket', where you typed 'locked' instead? If you don't have that, then just get Grammarly's web extension, it works the same as Word but without the need of Microsoft's software. Another alternative would be getting a beta, I'm sure there are people who are willing to check your stories.

My personal opinion, but the large slabs of text (such as the one within the Embracing Evil: Series 1 where it noted Harry's purchased items) that occasionally occurs are quite harsh on the eyes and memory. When I look away, I sometimes forget where I was, so just remember that in your future stories, unless you've already moved on from that.

I also realise you may have improved since 2013, but on the off-chance that you haven't, please realise and double check your writing. I do think in general, your style is quite good in my opinion, but your spelling and grammar is down in the gutter.
Wind2048 chapter 2 . 3/29
Okay, I was fine with you misspelling 'Parsel' as 'Parcel' but now it's just gone too far. You then wrote 'Goyle' as 'Goyal'. I mean, how the heck could you get that wrong? It's an elementary Harry Potter fact. And now you spell 'Kreacher' as 'Kreature', just... How? I mean, I've never read any of the books, only watched the movies like, 5 years ago and never have since. Just how are you making these mistakes? Are you simply forgetful or do you simply rely on your memories of watching/reading Harry Potter like 8 years ago to butcher their terminology and names like this?

And don't get me started on grammar and punctuation, there are many more mistakes that I can find. Yes, I understand not all people excel at that, but there are simple mistakes that are being made.

If it wasn't for my obsession with the main character of the original content being evil in fanfictions, I probably would've found another fanfic to read.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it's simply grinding my nerves. I'm not expecting you to just change it all in one night, but just... notice these mistakes you're making, and hopefully eventually fix it as I'm sure some other people are dispelled from this otherwise lovely fic with your spelling and grammar mistakes.
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Gooooooood!
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
That must have made Harry's day now just one more reveal I want to see Draco and Pansy!
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Yes I just love Poppy and she never even flinched when she walked in with Snape. So I'm guessing that Tom was her favourite prior to Harry...though won't Snape go running to Dumblebum about Poppy being called in to heal Chaos. I wonder if it is Severus that is the leak or someone else?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Well I guess Sirius won't be joining Harry eh?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
How has Tom not guessed about the soul piece? I usually like Severus in Dark Harry stories but I guess he can't be the good guy all the time.
emthereble chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Amazing!
AsterGaming chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
...Amazing...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
‼⁉ ;-) amazing... .
shadowfurie chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
To bad about Snape, but very inventive.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
I always hate stories where dark Harry kills off Severus. If anything Severus would be on Harry's side because he promised to protect him, nothing really said about what side. I would think in this story after seeing what Dumbledore's plans have done to Harry with the horrible abuse by the Dursley's he would definitely be on Harry's side even if he didn't like him and Harry being with Tom.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Ahhhhhhh! I'm screaming because this is so awesome! Well done!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I used to think this series was really good, but now it's... Meh. Okay and at times really frustrating.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love this series and have re-read it so many times and always wish for more. But I know it's over yet I can't accept it.

Please for your readers make a remake and make it longer, I love the fluff and all the things they go through to be together.