Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 2
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 9/16
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/30
That must have made Harry's day now just one more reveal I want to see Draco and Pansy!
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/30
Yes I just love Poppy and she never even flinched when she walked in with Snape. So I'm guessing that Tom was her favourite prior to Harry...though won't Snape go running to Dumblebum about Poppy being called in to heal Chaos. I wonder if it is Severus that is the leak or someone else?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/30
Well I guess Sirius won't be joining Harry eh?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/30
How has Tom not guessed about the soul piece? I usually like Severus in Dark Harry stories but I guess he can't be the good guy all the time.
emthereble chapter 5 . 4/27
AsterGaming chapter 2 . 4/25
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
‼⁉ ;-) amazing... .
shadowfurie chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
To bad about Snape, but very inventive.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
I always hate stories where dark Harry kills off Severus. If anything Severus would be on Harry's side because he promised to protect him, nothing really said about what side. I would think in this story after seeing what Dumbledore's plans have done to Harry with the horrible abuse by the Dursley's he would definitely be on Harry's side even if he didn't like him and Harry being with Tom.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Ahhhhhhh! I'm screaming because this is so awesome! Well done!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I used to think this series was really good, but now it's... Meh. Okay and at times really frustrating.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love this series and have re-read it so many times and always wish for more. But I know it's over yet I can't accept it.

Please for your readers make a remake and make it longer, I love the fluff and all the things they go through to be together.
Animeangellover2 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Tom's "You are dismissed" and Barty's smug reaction was the prefect way to end this.
Loving this series! Time to go read the next one :)
Calliope29 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014